Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets that dressed up and only going out for dinner and home early?like what's the point... taking all that time to get that much dolled up for to be home by 11 and i hate all these fast fashion sites. It's a ridiculous!! Misguided, boohoo, nastygal, I could go on. And her dresses are horrible.
She has nothing better in her life. This is the pinnacle for her spending hours getting done up for 90 minutes out of the house. The clothes and bag are tacky

Reactions: 1
Did she buy covid tests for the whole family? 🤣🤣🤣 Ah stop , correct me if I'm wrong but this is hilarious 😂

Is she actually from limerick? I’ve heard she’s tipp? But I do find it odd that she doesn’t ever go home or rarely does. If she is from limerick, she doesn’t advertise anything for it, like Louise cooney who may be insufferable but at least she’s a good ambassador showing the city off

Just read the article about her being filmed without consent. Im actually shocked.

Who do we think is the girl she is talking about? I have my suspicions. Such an awful thing to happen to someone

Reactions: 6
Who do we think is the girl she is talking about? I have my suspicions. Such an awful thing to happen to someone
God I’ve no idea. Whoever she is she should be publicly outted for it

Reactions: 4
Absolute disgrace. Imagine living in fear like that for so long. Poor girl

Wasn’t she with Lindsay from It Galz fella jimmy for a while? Would it be them two she’s on about?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wasn’t she with Lindsay from It Galz fella jimmy for a while? Would it be them two she’s on about?!
She was with him about 2 years ago so I imagine they weren’t on each others radar about 5 years ago when Ali said all of this happened.

Reactions: 3
Oh right. She should come out and say who it was. I wouldn’t be protecting them. Awful thing to happen to her but i have issues with how she is laying the blame on the feet of the woman more so than the man who is responsible for filming her without her consent. She even says she doesn’t think he meant any harm. As bad as the witch who goaded her about it is, he is the one who breached her trust and he is the one who is ultimately responsible for the fact that people knew about it

Reactions: 7
Poor Ali. That’s a terrible thing to have happened to her. I can’t imagine the pain she must’ve suffered.

Reactions: 2
Terrible about what happened to her but going on doing this #bareit is a bit stupid now. I know she means well but to be honest are theses laws really going to be enforced here in Ireland ? We have a hell of a lot of laws here but no one seems to be charged with anything! A suspended sentence or just thrown out of court. This law was brought in to make women like her shut up moaning about it. Nothing will change in my eyes but that's just my of it 🤷

I honestly don't know how the woman who did this has been able to sleep at night for the past 5 years. What a scumbag.

I would LOVE to know who the fella and girl are and why she hasn't named them
Hopefully she hasn't named them because she's suing the knickers off them as soon as she can.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I honestly don't know how the woman who did this has been able to sleep at night for the past 5 years. What a scumbag.

Hopefully she hasn't named them because she's suing the knickers off them as soon as she can.
I read her article and she said she decided against a civil case against the woman for fear of the video being spread again.

I have no clue but think she should be named. What a nasty piece of work, I’d say she’s shaking in her boots now and so she should be. Horrible bully.

Thats who I thought of at first. I hope it wasn't.. becaus
I read her article and she said she decided against a civil case against the woman for fear of the video being spread again.
Now that its against the law, i am sure they are quaking at the thought of the video being spread again. Which they should be. Vile cretins

Terrible about what happened to her but going on doing this #bareit is a bit stupid now. I know she means well but to be honest are theses laws really going to be enforced here in Ireland ? We have a hell of a lot of laws here but no one seems to be charged with anything! A suspended sentence or just thrown out of court. This law was brought in to make women like her shut up moaning about it. Nothing will change in my eyes but that's just my of it 🤷
What exactly is stupid about it? Wanting some autonomy over how the image of your body is shared seems perfectly reasonable to me. Change is happening but attitudes like yours is the reason it's painfully slow.

She is a victim of sexual assault, she is doing something to try change attitudes. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. You, my dear, are part of the problem

Reactions: 8
What exactly is stupid about it? Wanting some autonomy over how the image of your body is shared seems perfectly reasonable to me. Change is happening but attitudes like yours is the reason it's painfully slow.

She is a victim of sexual assault, she is doing something to try change attitudes. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. You, my dear, are part of the problem
It wasn't sexual assault. She willingly had sex. Yes she didn't know it was being filmed which was awful , and he had no right to do that. She has to move on now. Fair play to her for coming out and telling her story but the #bareit should go now. Plenty of laws are here but none are enforced. Yes it's great it's an actual law now but will it be enforced? It's just my opinion of it. Each to their own and all that jazz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.