Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slong95

I remember Rosemary Maccabe and Mellisa Carter having a twitter spat about Melissa sponsoring the event and winning a beauty award 🤣🤣🤣 Melissa was flat out refusing to see RM’s point that its totally farcical for a sponsor of an event to win an award at said event. 🤔🤔🤔
I do remember but I find Rosemary a little aggressive and it’s her way or no way

Reactions: 7

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Poor Ali. I really feel for her after those stories today. She can be a bit of a cringe bag at times but I don’t think she’s a bad person beneath it all. I’m glad she feels a sense of justice and I hope the woman and man who did that to her are living in fear of their names being revealed, just like Ali has been living in fear for the last five years.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
She is constantly mentioning him, I see recent posts of hers he’s liked them...
I think she keeps promoting him in the hopes dee would bring him to the gossies. She definitely know what he is accused of and its disgusting that she is willing to turn a blind eye to it.

ny_style

VIP Member
Oh the McGregor allegations carry serious weight. I’ve said it before, if Ali was an actual journalist she’d have seen the court filings and wouldn’t be associated with him.

Perez666

Hilarious that she's talking about online fakery 😭 She's the perfect example of why this forum exists to give a balanced view. Few 'influencers' these days promote such misleading content.

She is completely DISHONEST. Goss are not a successful company and have been loss making for years. The company basically supports an average lifestyle for Alexandra and she somehow manipulates other people to do the work to support it . She is a manipulative, narcisstic and dishonest individual who has no problem using other people.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong, but the gossie headlines are normally 3 day old stories that have already been in the shit section of the daily mail, no?

dalau

Replies off. She’s a disgrace. All her self promotion about what happened to her, and she still hangs out with this guy? Sorry now, I know it’s not cool to say this, but I don’t believe her. All this rubbish about how it spurred her on to get a law degree to help women? Is that only some women, or just help herself?
Her McGregor fandom is unforgivable. It is well known in Dublin that the most serious accusations that have been made of him are unambiguously merited.

• Heart

rantingqueen

She said she’s getting it on her insurance plan
Yeah she just failed to mention that insurance only covers approx 25%. I don't believe for one second she isn't being paid to document this. Nothing she does is out of goodness of her heart.

SecretSnooperI

THIS !!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Any “ award “ ceremony where you buy a table - is not a proper awards show ?! If you are being asked to go and have to BUY your table then that’s not an invite !! 2 people who were up for awards had to buy tables .. it’s a complete love in for the “ influencers “ very easy to predict who will win as she is normally OBSESSIVE about them coming up to the show . She has no diction or grammar and I really doubt she is a journalist ( accredited degrees etc ) . She also looks NOTHING like that in reality !! Nothing ! Photoshop Queen !
I remember Rosemary Maccabe and Mellisa Carter having a twitter spat about Melissa sponsoring the event and winning a beauty award 🤣🤣🤣 Melissa was flat out refusing to see RM’s point that its totally farcical for a sponsor of an event to win an award at said event. 🤔🤔🤔

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Call me crazy but I 💯 think she was paid ( and well) for her pro Covid talk ALL throughout. Never any complaining or pointing out the ridiculousness of some of it. It was a pr exercise and nothing will change my mind!
She's not important, coherent nor influential enough for that!

trafesa

Oh ali. Why just why. The photoshopping on your last post is in joanne larby league. R i d i c u l o u s

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Blondie97

Ali is a total fake. Itching to get to the likes of E News. I had sympathy for her a few times in different regards but I had to unfollow because she reeks of being a total phony. I genuinely believe she thrives off all the attention she gets

thrillhouse1

The absolute neck of this one .. there is no length she won’t go to, to promote herself or make any subject about her. Every single time newstalk or the Matt cooper show have her on, no matter what the subject she brings it back to herself. The championing of McGregor on her site shows you what she’s really like. His court case for assault on a young woman is coming up in the next 2 months - I hope she pens a story on that - even if it’s as horrifically written as all her others

rantingqueen

But she wants to work with government, not for them. 😅

She’s actually so stupid. TDs don’t work FOR the government, they form a government. The government is not an employer. Can you imagine how insufferable she is on college lectures?

She’s definitely the irritating mature student we all had in our undergrad 😂