Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spotlight

VIP Member
Omg the teeth 😳 I actually prefer her original teeth she could have just fixed the chipped tooth at the front if she wanted too , but omg # horseteeth

Reactions: 8
She did. I recall her talking about awards in general and calling Ali out, there was lots of screenshots from past “employee” that Ali never paid she put it down to internships. Liz was like a “caller out page” but a real person. She didn’t hide behind a profile, I wish she started doing it again 🧐 Did you all see who she was having food with today? She needs to come back outing people and talking about who she is with. Cork is a small place, she walked to her table with the biggest box. I seen 2 girls asking her for pictures, one I follow on Snapchat. I don’t know if Liz is on snapchat I only follow her on Instagram but she didn’t share any of that. She was with the Keane’s, we were glued watching for Roy, my husband is a fan and that’s how I originally know her as she runs the premier bar and Roy has a box there. The Internet is gone boring since she’s gone quiet. And I feel like her stalker 😜😜😜😜 it’s a small city can’t help but see her. XOX
Hi Liz 👍

At least try and come on here at a different time than your drunken rants on Instagram 🙄 last seen at 4.07am, which would be typical of you, still up ranting away about Leo and consirpacy theories and Joy the blogger, and Burnt pizza and the whole lot and everything 😂😂

At least you know yourself now that people are only interested in you when your causing trouble which isn't the best accolade to be known for.

Telling us your " husband" this and your "husband" that isn't fooling anyone hunni

rantingqueen

Goss put together a piece about celebs demanding change. Doireann Garrihy was happy to ignore the EMcD drama... how do they not realise how hypocritical they are?

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Her obsession with LA is bizarre! Like SO many people myself included have visited there! It’s honestly shit. Dirty city with a LOT of homeless. It’s no where near as glam as people think unless you go out county bounds. It’s bordering embarrassing the amount of throwbacks. She’s a whale in the sea that is Hollywood. A fucking she’ll attached to the rocks. Get over it. You went there for work a handful of times in Your tacky outfits and pink eyeshadow move the fuck on you gif.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Oh right. She should come out and say who it was. I wouldn’t be protecting them. Awful thing to happen to her but i have issues with how she is laying the blame on the feet of the woman more so than the man who is responsible for filming her without her consent. She even says she doesn’t think he meant any harm. As bad as the bitch who goaded her about it is, he is the one who breached her trust and he is the one who is ultimately responsible for the fact that people knew about it

Reactions: 7

Jellybb

VIP Member
Would be more in line to get braces before she makes a purchase of a house.. her teeth are all over the place

Her hair is white blonde and not a root in sight !!
And her on with the poor me in isolation for 8months what a load of shite

• Wow

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Ah here. Nobody actually asked her if she would run as a TD. She MUST HAVE asked that question herself. And she is a successful campaigner?! She literally only spoke about one thing that happened to her. As if she'd be interested in anything that didn't affect her directly. Seriously!!! What we really need in government is more entertainment journalists 😂

rantingqueen

1000000%
Everything else about her is relatively harmless tbf. She’s a liar and head wrecker but most influencers are in fairness.
The Coco’s law/ women’s rights advocate and McGregor combo actually sickens me.
She makes a mockery of the memory of that poor child, Coco, and her mother’s achievements by being the face of their campaign one day and in a pic with him the next prompting him
Sickens me how much of a hypocrite she is. You can’t claim to be on the side of victims and support him. Remember he was nominated for a Gossie this year. Imagine putting him forward. I’m convinced she gets paid to write nice things about him.

Her gym bunny boxing habit didn’t last long. She was given 6 classes and was OBSESSED guys. Til she had to pay and never went back.

• Haha

Nobodoycares85

But my huge problem is her attitude about ‘obeying the rules’ but goes to a hotel spa for a massage..

Absolute gobshite
Don't you know she is the only person in the high risk category though. She only mentioned it a million times already

ericrupe

I saw her in the Irish times (or business post or something) magazine this weekend discussing tattle life. She wants to bring in some legislation that if someone defames someone on here the influencer can get their details from tattle? Something like that.

It's crazy how she is everywhere even though I wouldn't class her as popular or well known and also not an expert in anything. Like she has one thread on here, some people have dozens and she's done one year in law college. She's not a celeb or a legal professional but still manages to be called in to discuss everything around these subjects.
Irish media is a joke. This is an example.

The idea that influencers shouldn’t be criticised for their venality, deceit, narcissism etc is nauseating. Lots of people like them but to others, they are a modern obscenity. There’s nothing useful or dignified about them. Sure, some can be entertaining, but hate-following is a natural reaction.

Nobody is forcing them to read Tattle. Say it twice, if you’re feeling attacked by Tattle. (Hint hint.) It’s not on your socials. It’s separate, elsewhere. You spout and pretend and pose and spin in order to attract engagement. You have terrible Main Character Syndrome. This annoys some people. They post about you on a message board.

*Nobody is forcing you to read it.* Say it as many times as you need to to get it into your skull.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Girlonlife

Im pretty sure I see her cleavage more than my own....and I dont even follow her. She needs a good scrub and a reality check

• Haha

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
Rosemary was another person very vocal about the gossies and got lashed out of it at the time for speaking out.

Laika1234

VIP Member
The photo op for the upcoming sims panel - they couldn’t have picked 3 bigger eejits to be the face of fertility in Ireland.

also the absolutely naïveté of egg freezing and how influencers and clinics sell it. They’re trying to put it down to be this power bossgirl I’m too successful in my career to have a baby so I’ll freeze my eggs and tadaaaa. There’s so so much more to it then that. It’s not even nearly as Simplez as they make it out to be.