Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this is good 😂

“I went to two Harvey Weinstein parties in Cannes this year”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh this is good 😂

“I went to two Harvey Weinstein parties in Cannes this year”.

Hahahahaha that’s mortifying. The multiple names too... wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jesus she really is her own biggest fan isn’t she
Now that I think of it the only praise you ever hear about her is from herself 😂

I also didn’t realise how much work she had done Jesus
Oh duck is that her? She looks like a heroin addict!!

• Haha
Oh lord that blog post is just embarrassing.

It’s clear that right from the outset she wanted to be at the centre of the story herself.
The part about dreaming of meeting her idols is cringe. The best entertainment reporters see beyond the celebrity.

Goss.ie just collates bits from other online news spaces. There’s no showbiz interviews or exclusives, for example the entire cast of House of Gucci did press for UK and Ireland this week - where’s the Lady Gaga chat? It can’t position itself as a credible showbiz outlet if it’s simply lifting stories from other sources or half baked Irish ‘influencers’.

The vibe is never changing. “I’ll make mySELF a celebrity. Then everyone will admire me.”

Lads the photo shopping is ridiculous. Does she really think that she hasn’t removed some ribs and organs 🙈🙈
05CAF96B-E2E7-4754-B768-61287CF33643.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen this one’s latest tweets? Giving out about Taylor Swift re releasing her album that’s about Jake Gyllenhall, saying it’s bring up unnecessary drama etc. when she’s “building an empire” about gossip and celeb drama 🤣🤣 her replies are turned off on the tweet or else I’d had called her out on the hypocrisy

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen this one’s latest tweets? Giving out about Taylor Swift re releasing her album that’s about Jake Gyllenhall, saying it’s bring up unnecessary drama etc. when she’s “building an empire” about gossip and celeb drama 🤣🤣 her replies are turned off on the tweet or else I’d had called her out on the hypocrisy
Completely true 😅
This is where/how you make your money though 🤔

Also a man sold her full music catalog and rereleasing it in her own version means she gets to own her own music. That's the point, not showing up Jake Gyllenhaal.

Ali is a the most misogynistic women's rights campaigner I've ever come across. She berates women, their achievements and their stories when they aren't hers.

Mrs Covid has also been very quiet on the covid front lately hasn't she? For someone scared for her life she's fairly gallavanting around the place. Now she has new teeth to talk about who cares about covid i suppose.

She's so vapid.

Reactions: 11
Also a man sold her full music catalog and rereleasing it in her own version means she gets to own her own music. That's the point, not showing up Jake Gyllenhaal.

Ali is a the most misogynistic women's rights campaigner I've ever come across. She berates women, their achievements and their stories when they aren't hers.

Mrs Covid has also been very quiet on the covid front lately hasn't she? For someone scared for her life she's fairly gallavanting around the place. Now she has new teeth to talk about who cares about covid i suppose.

She's so vapid.
She surely is alright! I’m surprised she hasn’t caught it yet to be honest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.