Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She is so narcissistic. She needs to lay off the extremely obvious photoshop & stop taking the ridiculous overly sexual selfies. She’s so so so unlikeable. The teeth are awful.

Reactions: 4

Ratsout

VIP Member
Gossies nominations out tonight. What’s the bets McGregor is in there somewhere? I won’t be able to keep quiet if he is

Bambini

She’s definitely reading this post, “some will say it’s photoshop” Ali hun, being a vain ‘girl boss’ is nothing to brag about
I mean is she trying to say that her thumbs in the picture further up actually look like that? 😂

• Haha
Her photoshopping is actually HILARIOUS. Ali... we can ALL see it. You don’t look anything like your photos and even if you did you look tacky. Sucking in her spit everytime she talks and literally riding the camera trying to do all these sexy faces when she’s just sitting alone in her gaff... it’s mortifying

Perez666

The 'successful business' painted is so that Alexandra can pretend she's an influencer. Any brand deals on her personal socials will be with Goss i. e. not her.

I don't think she understands the difference between being famous and being infamous. Or maybe she doesn't care. She basically latches on to any content that will get her clicks.

Goss will have nominated Mcgregor in the hope he shares the links and they'll grow an audience in the US. Its a disgusting self interested agenda despite full knowledge of the allegations.

It's sickening that the Department of Justice misguidedly worked with her given her actual true character 🤮

If Goss was run by a man she would have been first to call this out.

Most of the real influencers keep their distance from her and goss.ie. They're bad for brand. Its only a matter of time before the lies catch up with her 🤥

Last edited:

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
I was watching the today show (I think it was that one, don't judge me I'm on mat leave 😂) and they did a close up of Dáithí's Gossie. It looks like something you'd get at a school sports day. So cheap.

• Haha

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Took a look at her gossie nominations. No surprise Conor McGregor nominated for his charity work despite him punching and oldan and everything else he was accused of

Girlonlife

I'm sorry that something happened to her or that pics were leaked years ago but it in no way changes my opinion of her. She is trashy with a capital T!!!
Like shes says she can still look classy with her tits out....is she for real????

Wellingtonflop

I actually feel bad for her with the teeth. They’re the worst I’ve ever seen I think and that’s saying something with all the turkey heads on the gram. Hers are jarring, they take me off guard every time

blaggerlife

She blatantly edits every photo she puts up it’s actually quite sad. And I think she needs to be called out on it! I have seen her out having dinner and her waist does not look like that so I honestly don’t know why she bothers. Look at this one from the MRS event, the unedited version on Goss.ie and the same photo on her stories in which she tagged the photographer even though she edited it herself 😂

Attachments

• Haha

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
She thinks we need a behind the scenes of the organisation of the Gossies? Lads she honestly thinks she's Anna Wintour planning the Met Gala.

• Haha

Annnnieyokes

The Gossies is just an annual circle jerk of Instahuns. Nobody takes them seriously.

To be frank, she needs to check her privilege. Recently she posted a long story about how she’d built her business from scratch (correct) and it was all down to hard work. As though hard work = success.
No, having familial support through education and housing, a fallback in place and access to finances is what’s essential. Millions upon millions “work hard”, often doing two or more jobs, and aren’t seen as “successful”.
Try telling a single mom with zero support, no educational nurturing, working 16 hours a day, on her feet in two jobs, every day, that “hard work” gets you everywhere.
If she can continue to sustain running Goss on a loss then she is being supported financially by someone. Pretty sure it has ran at a loss for years.

vvvvvvvvvvv

I actually feel for her with the friends moving on thing. All she ever talks about is how she wants a family so bad. It must be hard not having that. I think you can tell that all of the showbiz, LA crap is just that, crap, that she is busying herself with. She's had a lot of crap happen to her, has her illness etc. I'd like to see her have a happy ending. I think (and what do I know!?) that if she dropped the facade of the other stuff and did some work on herself she'd find someone very quickly. She's so guarded & prickly from the cards she's been dealt and has this mad barbie boss persona that makes her hard to understand.

puffin15

I came here after seeing the teeth. Glad I’m not the only one who thinks her original teeth were nicer 😅

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Just watched Rob Kenny’s Stories, he showed the guest list layout and there loads of tables with just sponsors on them and all the “celebs” are together. Seems so odd. I wonder how much the whole day cost to organise. I’d say big money or else she is doing what Niamh Cullen did for her birthday party and get everything sponsored.