Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Girlonlife

Lads, she's in debt up to her eyeballs. She hasn't payed some companies for gossies about 3/4 years ago never mind a house. She's being vague for a reason so people will think she bought it.

We all know if she had money she'd sort her teeth first. And get a boob job so she can shove them in our face more often

• Haha
Reactions: 4

dalau

I just reread her account for about the fourth time and it’s completely clear. She claims that the video was shared, twice, but it’s apparent that it wasn’t. Again, not to discount the unpleasantness she has actually experienced, but it does seem she has seen an opportunity in this DoJ campaign to inflate her profile, and the grandiosity and OMG you guys thank you for having me on affect sound some strange, unserious and occasionally barking mad notes.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I don't think she pays for anything. It's all sponsors and free dresses, make up, hair etc for the promise of exposure.

What I don't understand is HOW she is still getting away with it. Surely by now businesses should of copped on to her???

As I said last night, she is Irelands tinder swindler 😅 all smoke and mirrors
That’s why Rosie, Terrie, Louise etc won’t go to the gossies, they wouldn’t be seen anywhere near it, some of them were even up for an award and still didn’t go, says it all really

“She focused on “my body, my choice”, eh, this is not the Repeal the Eighth campaign, to be honest I think the people behind it would be scarlet to see you using their slogan.”- quote from her latest goss.ie article (sorry can we acknowledge that she is the special writer of the week every week- no one cares what you have to say- I only went on to look because of this thread)
Ali, it IS her body and her choice. If that woman doesn’t want the vaccine she doesn’t have to get it. I personally can’t wait for my vaccine but I don’t care what that woman does and either should you. It’s her body, her choice, her consequence. Get over yourself. This pandemic isn’t about you- you are alive and well. People have died. Also please stop eye fucking the camera- you look pathetic.
I politely messaged her .. saying that yes exactly, no one has the right to ask you your medical issues ... the same way YOU are not gonna tell me to get the vaccine.... hypocritical idiot ..

Blocked within minutes... shes painful

• Heart

JLob

Anyone else get slightly uncomfortable watching the posing, winking ‘bare it’ videos....so cringe and pointless imo 🤷🏻‍♀️
She does this for attention only, male attention. Then cries wolf when men asks her for an only fans account or makes comments on her insta 🤦‍♀️

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
the constant pushing of the covid vaccine is a joke. I get she’s “high risk” but fuck me she’s taken it too far. My dad is 79 and high risk and hasn’t been offered it yet. Then I see that twat on social media BRAGGING about it. I unfollowed after the second tweet about it. Can’t even reply to her cause she’ll post my fuckin name. She’s so childish. Thinks she’s a big celeb hahaha
The reason your dad hasn’t been offered it yet is because the shortage in supply of the Pfizer vaccine. My dad at 72 and undergoing chemotherapy is also still waiting. What annoys me most about her online rants about covid and the vaccine is all the harping on she does about how she’s done the research and telling others to do their own research. For a girl studying for a law degree one would think she would have grasped by now that research is not equivalent to a google search. I have undertaken research for the last 13 years and still would not consider myself an expert in the field. She’s tiresome 🙄

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I'm a dd cup...... I know how to support my boobs....I wish ta FUCK she'd invest in a few bras. Saggy tits flailing about and on show is NOT a good look. She looks like a hooker...and not a high class one.
THIS !!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Yeah SoSue and Aideen collab I think? I thought it was really weird night to do it alright. The gossies got a tonne of abuse this year. It looks like it's just a night out for all the bloggers but the biggest thing in the world to her. It's kind of like she wanted to be in this world so much that she had to make this career to get in with these people. Like she got in through the back door
Any “ award “ ceremony where you buy a table - is not a proper awards show ?! If you are being asked to go and have to BUY your table then that’s not an invite !! 2 people who were up for awards had to buy tables .. it’s a complete love in for the “ influencers “ very easy to predict who will win as she is normally OBSESSIVE about them coming up to the show . She has no diction or grammar and I really doubt she is a journalist ( accredited degrees etc ) . She also looks NOTHING like that in reality !! Nothing ! Photoshop Queen !

kbc1995

Did anyone notice today that she just got a mini? What happened to her free Toyota she had because she's an "ambassador"? I drove a mini, and the one she showed look to be below a 2012 model, I wonder why she would give up a relatively new automatic Toyota long mile for an old model manual mini? Something must have happened with the company she was working with to male thar change. And the ambassador description is gone out of her bio

“She focused on “my body, my choice”, eh, this is not the Repeal the Eighth campaign, to be honest I think the people behind it would be scarlet to see you using their slogan.”- quote from her latest goss.ie article (sorry can we acknowledge that she is the special writer of the week every week- no one cares what you have to say- I only went on to look because of this thread)
Ali, it IS her body and her choice. If that woman doesn’t want the vaccine she doesn’t have to get it. I personally can’t wait for my vaccine but I don’t care what that woman does and either should you. It’s her body, her choice, her consequence. Get over yourself. This pandemic isn’t about you- you are alive and well. People have died. Also please stop eye fucking the camera- you look pathetic.

Rundymc

New Insta post about planning to work with the DoJ on other projects.
Being looking at some of these posts. She makes it sound like she's actually writing legislation the way she words things. She's promoting it, that's all!

• Haha

vvvvvvvvvvv

Stress of photoshopping every picture you put up. I get if you have one here or there that you want to remove a bump but jesus every single one must be so time consuming. Add the 50 pictures you have to take as well.