Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent post and story just shows she still feels the need to share everything and be validated. Such precious family moments aren't meant to be filmed and shared online. Hand on dad before we spend this moment I have to set up my camera i can share it online then to show everyone that I am just a simple girl... oh look everyone I am a nee woman I get rid of all materialistic stuff.... why always always sharing those things. If really you went spiritual you would just get off social media and start living you life for yourself. A real real journey isn't about telling the whole world you do it for yourself. I would respect her so much more if she took that exact direction she is talking about but didnt brag about it. Youade that realisation in your life, great but the fact that you still feel the need to brag about it and share to millions of people just show that you aren't the person you pretend to be yet. People who are all over social media can't be real spiritual people it just doesn't go together...

Reactions: 12
So she paid £130 to do a course in ‘body healing’ and is now crowing like she’s got a bleeping doctorate. WTF? These dickheads do an online course in anything these days and somehow think they’re experts. What’s the betting she will set herself up as a ‘body healing coach’ and starts parping on about it. She’s a mess. Filming her ‘special moment’ with her dad just illustrates what an utterly self-absorbed tool she really is.

Reactions: 17
Oh dear that rubbish western medicine system that saves thousands and thousands of peoples lives every single day! duck off Alex I’m sure you will use the “rubbish” NHS when you need it you ungrateful cow! Your crystals won’t help you!

Reactions: 11
I googled the 'centre of excellence' where she got her 'certificate' from and its just pretty much some fake degree shite. Its all a load of bollocks really isnt it

Also *** I must cut my hair to be zen xxxx ****** get a grip you tool

Ive said it before4 and ill say it again the girl needs help

Reactions: 12
Out of all the rubbish she turns her hand to dancing is probably the only thing she is actually good at, I don't know why she didn't persue that instead of trying to be mystic meg

Reactions: 2
Out of all the rubbish she turns her hand to dancing is probably the only thing she is actually good at, I don't know why she didn't persue that instead of trying to be mystic meg
Tbh I’m not sure. I do think her makeup artistry is on point though.

Reactions: 5
I think she had an injury so stopped dancing a while back. She’s completely healed herself now with her positive thoughts and crystal gems

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's just weird how she switches from one thing to another like that, this time next year she'll probably be training to be a massuse. How does she pay her bills I have to wonder, the FILA tribe can't be making that much surely?

Reactions: 9
It's just weird how she switches from one thing to another like that, this time next year she'll probably be training to be a massuse. How does she pay her bills I have to wonder, the FILA tribe can't be making that much surely?
Royalties from that happy body plan. Don’t forget she was charging £50 a pop at one point. Notice they always have a sale on now though... same as her MILA brand.

EDIT: just checked their insta...
No way have they removed her name and face from the Happy body plan?!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Royalties from that happy body plan. Don’t forget she was charging £50 a pop at one point. Notice they always have a sale on now though... same as her MILA brand.

Realised it was causing bad body image in loads of young girls so now pretends she’s nothing to do with it…..

Reactions: 2
I noticed she’d removed all references to it and to the personal trainer she was training with. She archives a lot of her posts depending on what bullshit she’s trying to peddle.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Somebody mentioned earlier and had a screenshot I think of exchanged messages on Instagram. Somebody basically asked her about her affiliation because she wasn’t responding on the FB group to peoples concerns about the plan and she stated she had nothing to do with it anymore but due to legal reasons she couldn’t get her image and name removed and they were still allowed to use it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I noticed she’d removed all references to it and to the personal trainer she was training with. She archives a lot of her posts depending on what bullshit she’s trying to peddle.
So true. She’s archived her way down to 3 posts now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.