Alexandra Cane #2 Injured knee, suffering ED but keep buying my plan from me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that annoys me about her is that on her stories she always uses a filter. Just feel like given everything she preaches, she should be showing her “true authentic self”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but wtf is going on with those brows???? Has she had botched SPMU or something because that is absolutely not okay
Looks like she had her brows microbladed but the artist did a bad job as they gave her brand new flatter brows rather than enhancing her own shape!
They always say microblading is semi permanent but it really does last years. I've had mine 6 years and it has faded but also won't go away.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she had her brows microbladed but the artist did a bad job as they gave her brand new flatter brows rather than enhancing her own shape!
They always say microblading is semi permanent but it really does last years. I've had mine 6 years and it has faded but also won't go away.
I’ve been tempted to go for micro blading for a while now but always remember Alex’s brows (they’ve been like this for a while) and it puts me right off.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been tempted to go for micro blading for a while now but always remember Alex’s brows (they’ve been like this for a while) and it puts me right off.
It's definitely worth it if you find the right artist to do it

Reactions: 1
19F9323C-DE6E-4EC1-B771-ECDC1DC9FE06.png
She forgot the “carefully set a camera up to record me being deep4insta” part in her full moon ritual 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol at the word ‘ritual’ - an established, regular routine.

Literally the first time I’ve seen her do it…

Reactions: 5
She needs to shut the duck up. She's on dangerous grounds here, stupid woman. I've lost loved ones to cancer and I'm pissed off right now 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What she’s peddling is dangerous. I understand why someone who has cancer or is extremely ill may unfortunately cling on to the things she likes to promote but she isn’t ill. Just exploitative and is using this faux spiritual shite as a new career move. People like her have a lot to answer for, I remember there were people who literally stopped having chemo when The Secret was popular because they bought into it that much. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s basically said you can’t trust the NHS and you can avoid/cure cancer with positive thoughts. This sort of thing will persuade impressionable young girls to avoid things like smear tests. How do we get her banned!!?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m reporting her profile on a daily basis, I’ve seen her mentioning that she might be shadow banned on Instagram, I sincerely hope it’s from the reporting. I don’t get how she can say that we shouldn’t trust doctors because we aren’t tuned in to our “intuition” when it comes to our health. Please tell that to people in intensive care, with debilitating chronic disease, or terminal illnesses. Tell them to aLiGn tHeiR cHakRas and be pOsiTiVe, I’m sure they’re in the best state of mind to be positive. duck off!

Reactions: 12
Watch this on iplayer. Talks about the wellness / natural medicine influencers / scammers on Instagram. Very relevant to the circle Alexandra now finds herself in.
Loved this! Was totally gobsmacked throughout

Reactions: 2
Used to love Alexandra on Love Island. I thought she was natural, warm and gorgeous. But she’s clearly unwell, needs professional help for deep seated issues and should distance herself from charlatans like ‘Emma the Alchemist’ who has no qualifications or credentials to talk ‘wellness’ or describe themselves as ’holistic consultants’ because shes nothing of the sort. She’s a vulture; preying on female insecurities for personal gain. Grim.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.