Alex Turner - Arctic Monkeys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would make sense considering how much Louise is posting about the tour and making such a big deal out of it coming to an end. Seems odd. I hope TLSP work together instead

Reactions: 6
It would make sense considering how much Louise is posting about the tour and making such a big deal out of it coming to an end. Seems odd. I hope TLSP work together instead
Yeah I would like to think we haven’t saw the last of Alex as a songwriter and singer :(

Reactions: 2
It’ll be sad if they split but they seem to have outgrown the band and what it stood for.
A lot of people (me included, to be honest) like the direction they’ve grown in.
But there’s been a lot of flack, and maybe they just feel it’s time to pull the plug and do other things.
Alex never really seems comfortable in his own skin, so maybe he will do more TLSP stuff as that’s a shared spotlight, so to speak?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I remember them saying TSLP was going to be a trilogy so if they stick to that its only one more album

Reactions: 1
I don’t begrudge them for moving on tbh, like I don’t really care for the new stuff but they’re not my jesters.

It always felt like they felt they were being held back by the old stuff cos it appeared they just wanted to do something else. It’s like feeling obligated to wear old clothes from 10 years ago. IK they’re wealthy and have made it but still must be pretty defeating seeing people clamour for something you’re done with and not engage with your new stuff. So it goes I guess.

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty certain that The Car is there last album, this will be their last tour, no major falling out - think they’re ready for other projects, spending time with wife’s and kids. All enjoyed making the album

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m pretty certain that The Car is there last album, this will be their last tour, no major falling out - think they’re ready for other projects, spending time with wife’s and kids. All enjoyed making the album
What has led you to this conclusion?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they’ll officially announce a split, They may well take a few years off and do other projects.

If this really was the end why wouldn’t they announce it before the tour. Think the fans would want to know if that really was the last tour and not after the event.

Reactions: 3
They say never say never and I am sure they will perform together at some point again but as of right now they are done.

Reactions: 2