Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh of course precious flower couldn’t possibly travel to London by herself… KieCooks is with her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone think she has a really wobbly voice when she speaks? Or is it just me??

Shocked she wasn’t there for her mam and dad getting married considering she can’t wipe her arse without auds being there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very strange she hasn't gone to Vegas with her mum and dad considering they go everywhere together. Especially when they were going to get married! Wonder what's going on.....suddenly married after 37 years, both of them selling their houses. I reckon they are off to Dubai and they needed to get married for visa reasons

Reactions: 11
Very strange she hasn't gone to Vegas with her mum and dad considering they go everywhere together. Especially when they were going to get married! Wonder what's going on.....suddenly married after 37 years, both of them selling their houses. I reckon they are off to Dubai and they needed to get married for visa reasons
Odd isn’t it. I hope no one is poorly! Wedding was clearly planned as she had a gorgeous wedding dress.

I wonder why marriage now & the house sales. I hope no one is ill and they’re getting their affairs in order!

And now we’re the weird ones for wanting to know why she wasn’t there. Such an odd person

Reactions: 5
Those poor dogs must spend more time in kennels than actually at home too. She hasn't said she's looking after Aud's dog for her so guess it's back in a kennel yet again

Ok but it is soooo weird they aren’t there. Even if they’d have gone to Vegas but not the wedding if that’s what her parents wanted. Why is she saying that shouldn’t even be the question, you literally publicise your life ofc people are going to ask why.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok but it is soooo weird they aren’t there. Even if they’d have gone to Vegas but not the wedding if that’s what her parents wanted. Why is she saying that shouldn’t even be the question, you literally publicise your life ofc people are going to ask why.
Maybe they just wanted to do it privately. I get the feeling that Alex’s reaction is because she doesn’t have an answer to why she wasn’t there.

Maybe they just wanted to do it privately. I get the feeling that Alex’s reaction is because she doesn’t have an answer to why she wasn’t there.
Like, as in they did it without telling her.

Reactions: 3

Like, as in they did it without telling her.
I agree .I think Auds (60 something ?) and her dad have basically said we don’t want anyone there including Alex .I don’t think it’s odd her parents have chosen to do it that way,id be the same . Wouldn’t be caught dead having a traditional wedding but wouldn’t be against marriage .What I do think Is a bit suspicious is the timing .

Reactions: 5
I agree .I think Auds (60 something ?) and her dad have basically said we don’t want anyone there including Alex .I don’t think it’s odd her parents have chosen to do it that way,id be the same . Wouldn’t be caught dead having a traditional wedding but wouldn’t be against marriage .What I do think Is a bit suspicious is the timing .
I agree. I hope everything is OK with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.