Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely did split up, she deleted all evidence of him then he just appeared again like nothing ever happened!

Reactions: 4
She was seeing a lad called Reece throughout school, they were together for a few years.. so I find it bizarre that she says her and Kie cooks were together since school with a little break..!
she definitely lived with Reece, did all the holidays with him, family things together Etc..!

Reactions: 7
Does she always act like a twit on a night out?
Obvs thinks she’s hilarious or she wouldn’t post those vids.

She seems lovely but I don’t think she could handle raising another human being 😅
Completely agree, she panics so much just with Winston.

If she started YouTube she would have been doing it full time for years
She deserves the platform though - she doesn’t try to fake a lifestyle …
Yes it’s all her real life … she’s not a wannabe like so many others .

Reactions: 2
She was seeing a lad called Reece throughout school, they were together for a few years.. so I find it bizarre that she says her and Kie cooks were together since school with a little break..!
she definitely lived with Reece, did all the holidays with him, family things together Etc..!
Yep this is deffo correct

Reactions: 2
I can't get over the fact that she has her own 3/4? Bedroom house but she still needs to store some clothes at her mam and dad's house! Maybe a sign to buying tit fast fashion hun.

Thread suggestion - She's sold her house, but keeping quiet as mouse.

Reactions: 7
I can't get over the fact that she has her own 3/4? Bedroom house but she still needs to store some clothes at her mam and dad's house! Maybe a sign to buying tit fast fashion hun.

Thread suggestion - She's sold her house, but keeping quiet as mouse.
My parents would simply say ‘no.’

Ace thread suggestion.

Reactions: 1
4 double bedrooms hon ... I checked it out in detail on Right Move :ROFLMAO:

Its the busiest week of her life guys !!! (I reckon her definition and my definition of busy differs greatly).

Reactions: 4
I get that she doesn’t want to tell the world she’s moving and some things are ok to kept private. But the sitch is soooo weird

Reactions: 1
Especially if she’s only moving round the corner … why would they both need a new new build so close by?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.