Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find this really odd? Bit of a red flag to me.

Theyre loaded and she no longer works so money and time isn't an issue and she's not even wedding planning.

I think if it'd of been up to her she probably wouldn't of even got engaged because she wants to be the same as her mam.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
But she’s not working?! Why not just say that instead of this long garbled answer

7A955E42-C834-4CBE-94F4-E41DA2DBFAB9.png

Reactions: 1
It’s so odd. Just say you’re privileged and sit around reading magazines and trying clothes on all day. Most influencers are proud to be able to give up work and earn a full time income from Instagram but perhaps she’s not actually making that much yet and living off Daddy’s money isn’t quite so attractive to her followers.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find this really odd? Bit of a red flag to me.

Theyre loaded and she no longer works so money and time isn't an issue and she's not even wedding planning.

I think if it'd of been up to her she probably wouldn't of even got engaged because she wants to be the same as her mam.
She’s said herself previous to getting engaged that she doesn’t want to get married

I'd be embarrassed to not work tbh no matter how loaded my parents were. I feel like it gives you your own independence and gives parents something to be proud of you for instead of being bank rolled. My father definitely wouldn't approve of me sitting on my backside all day whilst he's worked to build a business and I also wouldn't feel comfortable with it.

They say around 70 percent of wealthy parents lose the wealth by the second generation and 90percent by the third generation because the next gen hasn't bothered to continue building/working and has lived off the wealth of their parents until it ultimately runs out.

Reactions: 7
I was at the champagne bar last weekend … no one had a lime green suit on 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely she’s got to trolling us?! 4 stories on the fact she’s got a dodgy tummy before she relaxes on the sofa waiting for Kie Cooks to get home and cook her dinner 🙄

Surely she’s got to trolling us?! 4 stories on the fact she’s got a dodgy tummy before she relaxes on the sofa waiting for Kie Cooks to get home and cook her dinner 🙄
Aw she's such a drip she needs to grow up.

Reactions: 1
Wait did her entire days worth of stories just revolve around her and kiecookspoachedeggs having the shits ?

Reactions: 3
It disturbs me that she keeps all her jewellery on whilst taking her makeup off and whilst doing that tanning video the other day like wtf .. disgusting.. proper blending the tan in with that brush over the jewellery. Nice big cloudy diamond ring 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.