Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that up until a while ago most of us didn’t even know she had a boyfriend. She kept him totally secret for years and then would post cryptic answers when people asked if she was single
She used to show him , they’d wear matching jumpers etc then she removed him then the resurfaced …

shw deleted lots of photos that I used to really like

Reactions: 1
Remember that up until a while ago most of us didn’t even know she had a boyfriend. She kept him totally secret for years and then would post cryptic answers when people asked if she was single
Whattttttt?!!! No way !!! This must of been before I started following her, how odd is that 🥴 I wonder what changed

Reactions: 2
Yeah I remember charlotte from Geordie shore commenting on their photo where they were wearing his and hers jumpers 🙊

I mean you can’t blame people for keeping certain things private ha

Oh interesting. I must have started following her when she’d removed him then. It was so odd that she’d post all these photos that made it look like she was single and on holiday with just her family etc and then all of a sudden he’s everywhere

I remember once, when she had a ‘normal account’ - they had a massive bust up and I think he moved out for a bit, anyway he went out and got pissed on a night out and she was at home posting all this stuff about liars and lads being players, and don’t say you’ll home at a certain time then not come home etc … I was like 👀👀👀👀 but of course it she deleted it all when she sobered up. I think he remembered what side his bread was buttered, realised he likes flying first class to The Maldives - so he’d better be a good little Kie.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I remember this! It was totally bizarre. In my early days of following her I assumed he must have been a dodgy type who bankrolled their lifestyle through ill gotten gains! 😂 Now obvs I know that it’s via daddy’s funds

• Haha
I really like the nadine merabi clothes and I have been fortunate enough to purchase one of the outfits for a special event in my life earlier in the year: but its so annoying when her and her mum seem to own literally everything from their website!!! Lots of their stuff start at £200 and most things are like £400-500! She never declares it as ad or gifted so I wonder if she’s actually buying them with her own (daddy’s) money. When I wore my outfit it seemed like quite a new brand but now every Tom Dick and Harry is wearing it, it doesn’t feel special anymore 😵💫

Reactions: 5
This is why I deleted Instagram ! Whenever I wore my nice stuff I got sick of it cause everyone or so it seems is wearing the same

I’d love to treat myself to something from there
I felt so glam on Xmas day then when I saw my friend scrolling through Alex and others on Instagram I thought gosh I look crap 🙈

Do you think they’ve flown somewhere else and are sneaking into France to go skiing?
Yes ! My bets would be a flight to Geneva and cross back over the border, we often do that when skiing regardless of covid as the flights are 1/3rd of the price to flying to Lyon or Grenoble. Not that I imagine cost is an issue for her.

I remember her saying people always comment on her going away with her mum and dad, but I think it’s nice and I wish I had the relationship with my Dad that she has with hers

Reactions: 3
She was definitely in Switzerland as the price was in CHF.

Auds (61) and Nick are 100% there … maybe hiding in that cupboard with Kie ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"literally booked yesterday" .. duck off Alex someone asked you about 2 months ago " do you have any holidays booked" and she dropped hints about the Maldives but never disclosed and then she said " and my usual annual ski holiday" ... Kie definitely in the closet its time he came out anyway

Reactions: 6
"literally booked yesterday" .. duck off Alex someone asked you about 2 months ago " do you have any holidays booked" and she dropped hints about the Maldives but never disclosed and then she said " and my usual annual ski holiday" ... Kie definitely in the closet its time he came out anyway
With Covid can you even book a holiday for next day?! Not sure on PCR rules etc but seems a stretch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.