Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought I wanted to go to the Maldives, but actually, it looks boring af to be honest! Those sea bungalows must be costing an absolute fortune as well, I just don’t know if it’s worth it, and such a mission to get there. Although she never gets up to too much on her holidays anyway, it’s just getting dressed up / eating & drinking, personally I like to do a bit of exploring and think I’d be bored stiff on this holiday 😆

Reactions: 6
I’ve actually been thinking that as well about the Maldives, especially after seeing Lorna Luxe there as well. It looks like there’s duck all to do except sunbathe! And I love a beach holiday but I also like buzzy bars and towns to explore. They look like the only people on the island

Reactions: 4
Random local gossip but have you seen her pt Laura is now dating a millionaire and driving round in an Aston Martin 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That photo of Auds she’s posted today shows that she actually does look her age, the other photos are just filters and she does look like a woman in her 60s under all the make up, jewellery and expensive clothes

Reactions: 1
That photo of Auds she’s posted today shows that she actually does look her age, the other photos are just filters and she does look like a woman in her 60s under all the make up, jewellery and expensive clothes
yup. I mean she does look fantastic but she does look like a woman in her 60s.

Yeah she definitely looks in her 60's no doubt about it .. could have face tuned that a lot better but obviously has had 1 too many glasses of prosecco. That tiktok vid .. criiinge... no arse 😂 that's all I'm saying. I used to really like Alex, she was probably one of my favourites but when you start to moan about this and that as if life is really hard for you and everyday is an effort when it's absolutely anything but .. then it comes across unappreciative and people start to change their opinions I'm afraid.

Yeah I don’t fancy the Maldives anymore. Wake up. Eat. Hair berrrst ad. Spend hours getting ready. Shots with auds. Prosecco. Bed. Repeat. Sounds like Groundhog Day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Maldives are stunning, but after 2 weeks I was tearing my hair out and just wanted some English food. Theres not a lot to do so if it rains you’re fkd!

My friend went and was bored after three days this requested to be sent to the main island to hang out with the locals. He hotel made him sign a disclosure basically stating that if anything happens to him then the resort is not responsible

• Haha
She lives in a different estate, she’s in the Taylor Wimpy houses. Still amazing but compared to the Wynyard ones it’s like the bronx 🤣🤣 (take that with a pinch of salt it’s lovely still don’t @ me 😂)
You must be local too 👀😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.