Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she can’t leave the house to go to Boro how did she think she was going to leave the house to go to the postbox?

I’m pretty sure taking or posting a test is a valid reason to leave the house anyway

Reactions: 3
Yeah im finding it hard to have any sympathy for her.... poor thing - life is full of struggles. At least shes been able to get all that washing done! phew!

God she sounds so common in those stories complaining about all the admin involved for spending 16 days in the sun :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
God she sounds so common in those stories complaining about all the admin involved for spending 16 days in the sun :rolleyes:
She is common.She went to an average school,her family are average people.Yeah they’ve made money but they’re working class.

She is common.She went to an average school,her family are average people.Yeah they’ve made money but they’re working class.
I‘d say that is best demonstrated by the slut dropping mum ... Stay classy Auds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another hol! And she really thinks she can get away with pretending she still works in an office 😂😂

• Haha
Another hol! And she really thinks she can get away with pretending she still works in an office 😂😂
I wouldnt be surprised if she has been furloughed and still claiming all the money for her instagram stuff while they claim money for her through work.

Last edited:
She’s doing another Q&A, dare you to ask her! 😂
If she reads on here it may very well out me though and I wont be able to keep checking on her antics if she blocks me! hahaha

The funniest part of it is Keiron having to pretend to get on with his in laws and go on constant holidays with them so as not to upset the free ride! Id die of embarassment being sat round a table when Auds starts the ould slut dropping to WAP 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s lovely to be so close to family but isnt it kinda weird that every holiday is with HER parents. What about his family ??! they clearly aren’t insta-worthy enough !

Reactions: 4
I was literally thinking this. Have you ever seen them on a date night even on their own? Everywhere they go is either her family or her friends with them

It’s lovely to be so close to family but isnt it kinda weird that every holiday is with HER parents. What about his family ??! they clearly aren’t insta-worthy enough !
Probably dont earn enough to take them places so therefore not good enough for the gram

Guys I’m not sure if you’re aware but Alex’s mum is 61! Can’t believe she’s never mentioned how good her mum looks before :rolleyes:

• Haha
Has she ever been away just her and Kieron? I mean it’s lovely she’s so close to her family, but it’s a bit odd.
If I had a pound for every time she commented on her mum’s age I’d be able to have as many holidays as her! 😂

Reactions: 5
Has she ever been away just her and Kieron? I mean it’s lovely she’s so close to her family, but it’s a bit odd.
If I had a pound for every time she commented on her mum’s age I’d be able to have as many holidays as her! 😂
The strange thing about it is that she never says how 'mint' her mam is for anything other than looking 'amazing at 61' or how good she looks in designer gear. I think my mam is 'mint' but for a myriad of reasons, its all about beauty and vanity with her. Worth measured by looks is not healthy or an attractive quality.

Reactions: 4
The strange thing about it is that she never says how 'mint' her mam is for anything other than looking 'amazing at 61' or how good she looks in designer gear. I think my mam is 'mint' but for a myriad of reasons, its all about beauty and vanity with her. Worth measured by looks is not healthy or an attractive quality.
You are so right. Everything is about material worth and money with Alex.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.