Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the video she just uploaded of ‘our kieeeeee’ dancing on his own the middle of a pond just gave me the ick. How could you look at that and fancy it? No thanks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a bit weird that he’s replied ‘love ya’ to her friends wishing him happy birthday … not suggesting anything untoward but id be a bit like wtf if my best friends boyfriend wrote that to me 😂

It’s a bit weird that he’s replied ‘love ya’ to her friends wishing him happy birthday … not suggesting anything untoward but id be a bit like wtf if my best friends boyfriend wrote that to me 😂
I don’t agree with this from what I gather they’ve all been friends since school ‘cause that’s where they met, that’s a long time. Me and my friends do this all the time both the men and women it wouldn’t really bother me

Reactions: 3
I wish she went back to how she was - she used to be such a great, genuine account but now it’s all swipe ups. I used to like her recommendations whereas now they don’t come across as genuine.
She’ll be believing her own hype soon. It’s always the sign of them becoming narcissistic when they give up their job to ‘influence’ on Insta.

Reactions: 5
I take it back about been jealous, this holiday looks boring af. Getting dolled up to sit around the pool all day and then dolled up again for another meal at night, so dull! Where’s the day trips, the excursions, sightseeing? Don’t get me wrong, I love a chilling-the-duck-out-by-the-pool day, but with no make up on eating Cheetos 😂 I couldn’t be doing with having to be so pristine and dressed up all the time, this holiday looks more hard work than anything!

Reactions: 5
Why don’t they go anywhere or do anything?
and how does Alex be bothered to layer on that much make up each day? She clearly never swims or her fake tan would wash off 🤣

Reactions: 2
I had a look at the hotel and it's €440+ per night, and they are there for 16 nights.. that's like €7000+ plus all their meals and drinks etc. Obviously making a killing on the swipe ups!

Reactions: 1
I had a look at the hotel and it's €440+ per night, and they are there for 16 nights.. that's like €7000+ plus all their meals and drinks etc. Obviously making a killing on the swipe ups!
and they “live within their means” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
That’s why she’s a bellend at times with this ‘we both work hard and live within our means’ … I don’t think she understands that if it wasn’t for her dad there would be no job, no house, no cars, no handbags! Both of their qualifications do not add up to this affluent lifestyle and it’s very clear that her dad just over pays them to keep them quiet 🤦🏼‍♀️! It would be great if she could just have a reality check for a day!

Reactions: 6
To be fair she must be making a fortune off Instagram. I agree that she doesn’t live in the real world though.

I don’t resent anyone having a holiday. I just don’t understand just going to Portugal for such a long time, without doing sight seeing, etc. I love lying by a pool but I’d be pulling my hair out after a week of her holiday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.