Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I really like her but the story of her crying today over one comment which wasn’t really nasty just saying her subscription box is a little pricey was just ridiculous . Can’t cope with the whole poor me thing total case of my wallets too small for my fifty’s and my diamond shoes r too tight .

strawberrypineapple

Guys what is that quite luxury brand she sometimes wears like dresses/jumpsuits really gorge dressy stuff? I can’t remember the name of the brand for the life of me and I’ve deleted Instagram. I’m looking to hire one for a wedding!

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
Has she really gone back and deleted her old posts?

i personally enjoyed the ones when Our Kie went out late one night and she ranted about Men being Liars on her stories and then he moved out 😬 All the drama!

Shes so dull and completely unrelatable now.
i definitely missed that. I was just referring to just lovely old photos from her holidays in Portugal. I used her for fashion inspo back innnn 2015 i believe.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She can afford the test to release. Dislike her so much right now 😭😂
Some people (me) think we should all be doing our bit to try and keep cases low and open up our economy. And other people (Alex) can’t go without their holiday content. Prosecco anyone ? 😴

sodreamy

There’s photos of them on Facebook from around 2013. I have a few mutual friends I’m not that much of a stalker 😂