Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Auds must be moving out of their house as well. I know it sold around the same time as Alex’s.
otherwise why wouldn’t she just stay in the mansion with Mammy and daddy

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
Definitely another one,I’d heard that it was a bad split. I was told that it was when Alex was just getting into Instagram/influencing. Apparently she was obsessed with becoming Instagram famous etc. I can’t say how I know but it’s from someone who knows the family.
I didn’t even have Instagram then so explains why I never saw . She deleted loads of her older photos though and I thought she looked lovely in Them 🤷‍♀️

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Imagine the drama if she catches it. and let’s face it, she WILL catch it.
Shes a child at the best of times but she will be ALL the dramatics now.
She needs to grow up, she seems v dependent on ‘Auds & Kie‘ for a lot. I can’t imagine her paying the gas bill or ringing up to change electricity tariffs 🤔🤣

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I wouldn’t sat £120 for 3 rails is cheap but never mind

Soooo many clothes too! Can see a mix of her and Kies
I’m wondering if I should own more clothes 🤣 I literally rotate same few outfits every few days then have a handful dressy clothes etc
F1B4D680-F803-4FD4-A00B-91CC484C0869.png

Bec_123

It really makes me LOL when she says ‘on to the next chapter’ … you’re moving round the corner, you don’t have a job, you have no plans to get married, you aren’t having a baby, you will decorate your house exactly the same … it’s hardly a page turner!
Oooh how do you know where they're moving to?

Bec_123

Guys what is that quite luxury brand she sometimes wears like dresses/jumpsuits really gorge dressy stuff? I can’t remember the name of the brand for the life of me and I’ve deleted Instagram. I’m looking to hire one for a wedding!
Yeah same as what 'Dak1988' said ...Nadine Merabi!