Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why specify what kind of dining table you’re looking for?! Surely if you’re not there long you don’t care about it being white marble 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So wasteful!
Half her followers will be struggling to pay their bills at the moment. She will lose followers, it’s nice to follow someone living the life for a bit but then you realise it does absolutely nothing for your mental health so unfollow 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She literally has money to burn, she doesn’t respect the value of anything and she’s so wasteful.
Yeah this is what I meant. Most people move house and take everything with them or put it in storage. Not sell / get rid of everything so they can spend thousands furnishing a new place. It's not a normal thing to do

I’m telling you they’re building. She doesn’t want a new build, she wants a new NEW build, most likely shared with Auds(61) and the other one. There’s no way our Alex would settle for anything less. Also, any further away from her mam and dad!

I agree that makes most sense now. Cant be abroad if they’re planning on keeping big things like beds. It’s just attention seeking doing a question box and then being all secretive about where they’re moving to which will be 90% of the questions!

Reactions: 4
I’m telling you they’re building. She doesn’t want a new build, she wants a new NEW build, most likely shared with Auds(61) and the other one. There’s no way our Alex would settle for anything less. Also, any further away from her mam and dad!
Or a massive Reno…. And the delay is them building a tunnel linking with her parents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She must be. She’s just said it’s their forever home and they found it in October but not moving in until next year! That’s over a year of Reno’s/building

Wynyard have self build plots for sale. I reckon with her Dad having sold the business and their house that he's bought 2 plots and giving them abit of a helping hand towards the build as normally a developer wouldn't release a plot 18 months or more from when its going to be ready

Reactions: 2
Christ what’s Aud (60) going to do if she has to slum it and rent for a bit 😱
You’d think Alex had moved into a studio flat the way she’s banging on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank the Lord! Alex has now got a courtesy car!! No idea how the little lamb has survived without it while she waits patiently for her brand new Range Rover to be built. All that praying we did must have worked!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank the Lord! Alex has now got a courtesy car!! No idea how the little lamb has survived without it while she waits patiently for her brand new Range Rover to be built. All that praying we did must have worked!
Little lamb😂😂😂 you've tickled is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can anyone create a new thread? I’ve tried but can’t for the life of me find the button for new thread! Winning thread suggestion looks to be
“She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse” by @armyofone
X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.