Alex Simpson #3 She’s incapable of doing anything without Auds (61) 🫠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rooms are boxy for the size of the house
Agreed! It doesn’t seem to flow … just a series of very, rectangular rooms! What are they going to put on the top floor? I’m still disappointed tbh. Their other house was nicer! I was expecting so much more 😂

Reactions: 2
The house footprint isn’t very big, in terms of the downstairs, they’ve just built height… so yeah all the spare guests rooms but no room to entertain or dine the guests downstairs … it’s so narrow in the kitchen / diner!

Reactions: 1
Anyone get the feeling she’s gone for more bedrooms and bathrooms than actual decent sized rooms? Just so she can say she’s got a 7 bed house or whatever.

I cant see that layout working if they have children.

Reactions: 4
im so confused by their choice of kitchen.Why is it so small and narrow in comparison to the overall size of the house ? Looks like something you get in a two bed newbuild but with the living room stuck on the end .Sorry but I hate the whole sofa in the kitchen thing personally.Where is the counter space ? Either that or it looks like the fake kitchen set up for a tv cooking segment .I thought Kiecooks would have prioritised a good cooking area.

Reactions: 5
Do you think she does the food shop to buy ingredients for when he cooks?

She probably wouldn’t know what she’s looking for and what aisle means what

I wonder is she has ever been in a supermarket

It’s very narrow. They could have had a huge space.
why has so much priority and cost been focused on multiple bedrooms that they don’t need.
Given that Alex is already in her 30s chances are they won’t be having a huge family (and let’s face it- she would not cope) They just don’t need that much bedroom space.

Do you think she does the food shop to buy ingredients for when he cooks?

She probably wouldn’t know what she’s looking for and what aisle means what

I wonder is she has ever been in a supermarket
no i think he does.Shes shown him going to the farm
shop for random ingredients before .I think she only buys chicken kievs sweet potatoes and tuna
---
It’s very narrow. They could have had a huge space.
why has so much priority and cost been focused on multiple bedrooms that they don’t need.
Given that Alex is already in her 30s chances are they won’t be having a huge family (and let’s face it- she would not cope) They just don’t need that much bedroom space.
i know,could have had a 4 bedroom which is big enough for anyone unless you have loads of kids.You wouldnt want that poxy kitchen if you had a big family anyway

Gives me the ick when her type post a photo of an absolutely immaculate room in their house and caption "NOWHERE near finished and not how we want it but...." tone deaf and so unrelateable

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can you imagine acting like you’ve somehow worked hard to achieve this (when it’s your dad), that you’ve self built (when it’s off-plan from a developer on an estate) and that you have taste (when it’s apparent you haven’t a clue about interior design) 😂🤣

Reactions: 9