Alex Simpson #3 She’s incapable of doing anything without Auds (61) 🫠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just put up a picture of the other side of the kitchen and it looks so small. For what looks like a huge house from the outside, the kitchen's tiny. Also looks very similar to how she had the kitchen in the old house - can't of taken very long to pick the design for that room!

Reactions: 3
She's just put up a picture of the other side of the kitchen and it looks so small. For what looks like a huge house from the outside, the kitchen's tiny. Also looks very similar to how she had the kitchen in the old house - can't of taken very long to pick the design for that room!
It’s bizarre isn’t it! Like I know Alex can barely function as an adult but thought KieCooks would have wanted a better kitchen? Design/looks aside (which I don’t rate at all!) there’s literally minimum worktop space?! Just the island as either side of sink is tiny
Like you say for the size of house/money I expected more

Reactions: 5
How anyone allows her to be a brand partner for makeup is beyond me. She's shocked her foundations creased in the heat when she didnt set it with powder & she's blending concealer with a dry manky beauty blender.

Reactions: 1
It’s bizarre isn’t it! Like I know Alex can barely function as an adult but thought KieCooks would have wanted a better kitchen? Design/looks aside (which I don’t rate at all!) there’s literally minimum worktop space?! Just the island as either side of sink is tiny
Like you say for the size of house/money I expected more
I’m not being sarcastic when I say this, my 3 bed poor man’s new build has more counter space than her McMansion

Reactions: 5
So I had to download Instagram because I felt like I was missing out, but she actually did say a massive rash😅😅😅😅
I could not even see anything ?!

can you imagine if her or are her family members God forbid was struck down with a serious illness.

• Haha
Jokingly complaining about the dog going on the carpets 🥴 why don’t they get a stairgate I mean of course that wouldn’t fit the aesthetic

Lurker here 🤣 so shocked by how small the kitchen is in comparison to the rest of the house! The old kitchen she had actually seemed miles bigger

Reactions: 4
There's not enough light in the rooms for me. Also seems like it's a bit of a rectangle like you can't walk right around the staircase when you get upstairs? Also a bathroom with no window -hate that, assuming that will be the guest bathroom though but even the main bathroom the window is like a porthole