Alex Simpson #3 She’s incapable of doing anything without Auds (61) 🫠

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god is it awful that I actually find Kie Cooks fairly attractive 🙈 I don’t know how Alex doesn’t give him the idk! I think it’s more the fact that he seems to work hard, manage the build and come home and cook dinner than his looks.
But what does he even tell people when they ask about his partner?! It’s not even like she’s a particularly successful influencer. Oh yes Alex sits at home all day while her mum (78) cleans our house and she waits for me to come home and help her walk the dog and cook her dinner?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god is it awful that I actually find Kie Cooks fairly attractive 🙈 I don’t know how Alex doesn’t give him the idk! I think it’s more the fact that he seems to work hard, manage the build and come home and cook dinner than his looks.
But what does he even tell people when they ask about his partner?! It’s not even like she’s a particularly successful influencer. Oh yes Alex sits at home all day while her mum (78) cleans our house and she waits for me to come home and help her walk the dog and cook her dinner?!
This is what I always say
Just makes her so unattractive
Then he has to take photos for her/ of her too 👀

Reactions: 2
I would love to know what they talk about and see their day to day life.
money, things they want to buy, how much money they have, more things they want, what to eat for tea, where to go on holiday- Portugal, Dubai or Skiing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20240408_203124_Instagram.jpg

Is this seriously the photo she's using to promote a lash product. The bleeping state of them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would love to know what they talk about and see their day to day life.
She must be bored,even with this new house shes planning.I think shes just so unrelatable ,I dont know who her target audience is at all.Rich housewives with no kids ? I dunno,I feel like they'd have more fun.She doesnt seem to cook or clean,no kids,no job ( dont tell me insta is her job),its not like shes a big youtuber or even a big instagram influencer really compared to others.
If I click on her stories all it really seems to be is an ad,meal out somewhere posh,kiecooks has made tea or her complaining about her hair or tan.I think she has lots of potential but theres just no real content .

Reactions: 5
Have i misunderstood her post this morning or did her and Auds (74) really throw their breakfasts away because one of Alex's hairs fell in it??? Surely not. That is completely ridiculous. I'll eat something i drop on the floor in my own house - its called an immune system.
Also - that was posted at 7:30am - why is Auds (77?) up and dressed and round at Alex's house at 7:30am eating a full breakfast on a Tuesday morning. Their lives are SO WIERD i just don't understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have i misunderstood her post this morning or did her and Auds (74) really throw their breakfasts away because one of Alex's hairs fell in it??? Surely not. That is completely ridiculous. I'll eat something i drop on the floor in my own house - its called an immune system.
Also - that was posted at 7:30am - why is Auds (77?) up and dressed and round at Alex's house at 7:30am eating a full breakfast on a Tuesday morning. Their lives are SO WIERD i just don't understand.
Alex has eaten hers but her Mam hasn’t.

Reactions: 1
Alex has eaten hers but her Mam hasn’t.
Oh my god - that is weird isn't it? my daughter has got really long hair - she sheds like a Labrador. But I'm not repulsed by it - she's my daughter!! Just pick it off and eat the damn food - such a waste.
Or are we meant to think how brave and grown up Alex is for managing to eat a meal that her own hair had dropped on.
Pathetic pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god - that is weird isn't it? my daughter has got really long hair - she sheds like a Labrador. But I'm not repulsed by it - she's my daughter!! Just pick it off and eat the damn food - such a waste.
Or are we meant to think how brave and grown up Alex is for managing to eat a meal that her own hair had dropped on.
Pathetic pair.
It is pathetic. It’s not like it’s a pube or anything!

They are just trophy wives.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re ridiculous 🤣 it’s your daughters hair 😂🙈 I can’t even imagine this conversation between me and my mum 🤣
Also is she saying that she wouldn’t eat it if she found Auds hair but her dogs hair would be fine 😂🤷‍♀️

Why not just post the breakfast. No one carers that her hair extensions are falling into the tomatoes 😂. She thinks she's so cute but she's got the worst craic I've ever heard

Reactions: 2