Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No outfit to wear for wedding this weekend, how about something from the new collection? Excellent advertising is it not? I do like Alex but I feel like she’s missing a trick here. I agree I feel like she could do with spicing things up a bit with her Instagram especially as it’s now her career.

Reactions: 6
No outfit to wear for wedding this weekend, how about something from the new collection? Excellent advertising is it not? I do like Alex but I feel like she’s missing a trick here. I agree I feel like she could do with spicing things up a bit with her Instagram especially as it’s now her career.
As if she’d actually be seen dead in that cheap looking silk tatt if she wasn’t getting paid for it 😆
(The new collection is awful and doesn’t even look amazing on size 6 Alex!)

Reactions: 4
As if she’d actually be seen dead in that cheap looking silk tatt if she wasn’t getting paid for it 😆
(The new collection is awful and doesn’t even look amazing on size 6 Alex!)
I don’t think it’s silk! 😂 Looks like the nastiest synthetic, highly-flammable material known to man. I bet on an average size figure and above it will highlight every lump and bump. I’m shocked she has such a profile (and personality) for a company to collaborate with her, but then again, I had never heard of the brand. Their engagement is ridiculously low too - my own posts get more likes and I’m a complete normo.

• Haha
I don’t think it’s silk! 😂 Looks like the nastiest synthetic, highly-flammable material known to man. I bet on an average size figure and above it will highlight every lump and bump. I’m shocked she has such a profile (and personality) for a company to collaborate with her, but then again, I had never heard of the brand. Their engagement is ridiculously low too - my own posts get more likes and I’m a complete normo.
Yeah I meant fake silk/ silk looking, got a static electric shock just looking at it 😂 such awful unflattering material.
She does dress well so I would have expected a much better collab than that, they obviously have a low budget and she is signing up to put her name to and flog anything and everything.

Reactions: 6
I’m half tempted to order something just to see what it’s like on an average body. I’m a size 12 so that’s about average and I bet it looks awful.

Reactions: 2
Erghk imagine being down because you’re in a rented home whilst your dream mansion is being built. She needs a big whack of reality …

Reactions: 7
Erghk imagine being down because you’re in a rented home whilst your dream mansion is being built. She needs a big whack of reality …
Absolute idiot. She is so oblivious as to what goes on in the world. Either that or she just doesn’t care.

Absolute idiot. She is so oblivious as to what goes on in the world. Either that or she just doesn’t care.
aye she's so out of touch with normality ! it's a wonder her mates don't say anything .i'm in a rented home with 3 kids ,just how it is ,what's the point in being down about it .

Reactions: 1
I’d find my partner so unattractive if they just did …nothing ! Do you think she does the washing up after he cooks ?

Reactions: 2
aye she's so out of touch with normality ! it's a wonder her mates don't say anything .i'm in a rented home with 3 kids ,just how it is ,what's the point in being down about it .
I was thinking that too. Some of her mates have normal jobs and modest houses.
I would have loved to have rented the house she has now when I was in rental.

I’m 32 and live in a 5 bed house share with 4 randoms and I bloody love it. We all have super interesting jobs and eat dinner together every night and talk about our crazy days … it’s absolutely great. What on earth does she tell kie she’s been doing all day? It blows my mind how empty her life is despite being so full of expensive things.

Reactions: 11
I’m 32 and live in a 5 bed house share with 4 randoms and I bloody love it. We all have super interesting jobs and eat dinner together every night and talk about our crazy days … it’s absolutely great. What on earth does she tell kie she’s been doing all day? It blows my mind how empty her life is despite being so full of expensive things.
She could do and experience so much with her means. It’s just a waste. I get the feeling her partner works long hours - as they often do in his job role - and she’s just left rattling around. She’s so codependent. She needs to create a life for herself. She has done well out of social media but she is now a woman in her 30s, things move on but I don’t feel she has. She’s lost her niche.

Reactions: 7
I never understand why people leave real job to do Instagram stuff, like what happens when your not relevant any more and you have no real job! The insecurity off it all would have me worried about how I would be paying my bills if it went wrong

Reactions: 5
I never understand why people leave real job to do Instagram stuff, like what happens when your not relevant any more and you have no real job! The insecurity off it all would have me worried about how I would be paying my bills if it went wrong
Thing is she has a rich Daddy to fall back on but I seriously can’t see the influencer life being around forever

Reactions: 5
KieCooksOnlySpagBol gives me the absolute ick in them white sandals 🤢 and is she wearing matching ones on the same pics?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.