Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just clicked on her “fave summer dress”….. 89 quid. Tone bloody deaf that lass like!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Auds 61? Up to her old druken tricks last night .That jumpsuit from Alex's collection looks so cheap and nasty even on her .

• Sick
And why were half the attendees mummy bloggers? Seemed a really random invite list

Reactions: 1
Imagine what those outfits are going to look like on ‘normal’ people if they look like that on size 4, 5ft 3 Alice!

Reactions: 2
It looks like that cheap material. I'm really surprised those are the pieces she's picked.

Reactions: 1
She won’t have picked them, I used to work in fast fashion and they basically pick the collection for you and wack your name on it. All this “oooh I’ve worked so hard on this collection for you all” is a load of shite 😂

Reactions: 11
that light pink one she's wearing is revolting ,she wouldn't be seen dead in it if she wasn't being paid and i highly doubt she's come up with that herself

Reactions: 6
They look like such a screeching bunch of dick heads, every single time they get pissed its
  1. pink shots
  2. swing hair / pony tail around
  3. slut drop (Auds 61)
  4. random legs in the air or splits
  5. shrieking

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
2 things …
1. Who the hell would wear this during the day on holiday?!
2. I see she’s turned into an ad hider!
AD18053F-0C74-45AD-B2CC-D1B8E73A1715.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.