Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it funny how her threads so inactive she gets a couple of posts a week then she doesn't shut up about it. Nobody even comes here to defend her šŸ˜­
She needs to get it into her massive head sheā€™s not that bleeping relevant sheā€™s obsessed with this website. Itā€™s been said before but look at how many threads mrs hinch has ffs ur nothing special alex

Reactions: 5
I canā€™t bare her. She looks like she smells of stale fags and piss too.
Adidas is a decent company why the hell do they have an obnoxious little head like her working for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whenever she talks about people who were rude to her or bullied her, she always insults them. And like just because they were horrible to her doesnā€™t make her any better of a person when sheā€™s insulting them?? She really does have just unfriendly vibes.

Reactions: 4
She doesnā€™t come across as a very nice person at all. Sheā€™s definitely one of them ā€œfriendsā€ that would tell you your hair looks nice but would slag it off to everyone else

Reactions: 6
How up your own arsed do you need to be. Seems like the class were just looking at old photos and old artwork. It's not that deep šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I highly doubt a full school is taking about her šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s a filtered photo too so hardly ā€˜me nowā€™ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Have you seen the attention seeking all over her Instagram story? Itā€™s awful that her friend died but why does she have to post it all over socials? Why brag that you visit her grave every year why not go as much as you can and keep it private? Why write a letter to her parents and post it all over Instagram instead of messaging the parents directly or sending them a letter/card? Why make someone elseā€™s death all about yourself?

Eyyy guys I made it to the Instagram. Apparently Iā€™ve got blood on hands šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m not messaging her directly leaving vile messages, Iā€™m posting on a website that she doesnā€™t have to view, calling her out on things I donā€™t agree with

I have lost someone actually Alex and I donā€™t feel the need to splatter it across my socials constantly, I donā€™t write letters to their family members or to them to post all over social media I keep them in my thoughts and communicate my feelings that way or with a third party I donā€™t post it for strangers to see all over the internet Maybe the parents deleted their social media because they didnā€™t want their daughterā€™s death smeared across peopleā€™s platforms making it all about themselves šŸ¤”
B819885B-9C89-445E-9A5E-0371B9238659.png

Reactions: 3
I thought that story was weird. The one she addressed to her friends parents? Just text them. Call them. They don't give a tit about your Instagram. And I have lost friends to suicide. I don't write their parents letters on Instagram.

There's obviously a reason the parents didn't leave a forwarding address with Alex, or a phone number. Posting about her friend was enough.

Reactions: 7
Writing numerous stories about us but referred to me as a ā€˜literal piece of tit humanā€™ as if thats LOADS better than us offering constructive criticism on a website she again, doesnā€™t have to read. She chooses to read this. But itā€™s okay for her to call us pieces of tit all over her Instagram story. No hun Iā€™m not scared, I just canā€™t be arsed to try and educate someone who is so far up their own arse they canā€™t take constructive criticism and canā€™t stand the fact youā€™re not everyoneā€™s cup of tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 5