Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been called out so she’s doing everything she can to cover herself, and not very well. I wouldn’t even know how to fake a DM 😂

Reactions: 4
Reposting all the lovely messages she gets in her DM’s as if she wasnt really nasty to that girl and broadcasted it all over her Instagram. At least this site which offers criticism, is contained in that people don’t have to view it if they don’t want to but she’s just breeding so much more of the hate she supposedly doesn’t agree with by calling us all the names under the sun. The way she speaks about us is so much worse than anything we’ve ever said about her and her reaction to it truly shows her true colours and gives an insight into how much of a witch she’d be in real life. She’d be a lot more likeable if she was accountable for her actions and I’d still be inclined to watch her content. It’s sad reallt that a lot of us started off as avid viewers of her on TikTok and now because she’s changed so much and gotten so egotistical we can’t stand it anymore.
I unfollow her and she still comes up on my fot. There’s no fucken escape 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Just watched her Instagram stories after she posted that screenshot. She is a cocky bully!!! She thinks she’s above and behind everyone. Honestly I don’t even know how she has a ‘platform’

Reactions: 8
Abusing a 16 year old and sending her head followers to give her hate. I saw the video it looked very real. Considering Alex just admitted sending people abuse the other day by sharing screenshots. I know who I believe.

Reactions: 4
I cannot stand her she is absolutely vile but then in all fairness if i was a roblox lookalike with a tit tattoo i would probably be angry at the world too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it odd with Alex.. how everytime she gets called out for being a nasty, bully she claims FAKE DM. Like I’m sure this is the 3rd/4th person to apparently fake dms. She’s so self obsessed, it’s creepy

Reactions: 5
Oh duck me, is this the current bandwagon she’s trying to jump on to get herself followers. Dull
Yeah she called gingerbread, a gingerbread person. Then said she done it to point out how easy it is to change your vocabulary and respect non binary people. I agree it's not difficult. But to use a biscuit and randomly start advocating for non binary people and arguing with the people in the comments. Silly. So she hasn't been blocked for taking about NB people she's been blocked for posting a seriously of videos arguing with people.

Reactions: 7
Yeah she called gingerbread, a gingerbread person. Then said she done it to point out how easy it is to change your vocabulary and respect non binary people. I agree it's not difficult. But to use a biscuit and randomly start advocating for non binary people and arguing with the people in the comments. Silly. So she hasn't been blocked for taking about NB people she's been blocked for posting a seriously of videos arguing with people.
I’ve noticed that she’ll do anything to argue even if it doesn’t concern her she hasn’t to put her 50p in

Reactions: 9
Oh god complaining about the doctors now. She literally would argue that black is white wouldnt she? Give it a rest, there’s bigger things going on in the world.

Literally how bleeping boring is she? Constantly complaining and has to get her nose into everyone’s business to comment on it!

Reactions: 5
How self entitled must you be that you think the doctors must provide you appoints on the days your off work. Life's not perfect. If they can't give you an app you'll just need to hook another day. As for dissing the receptionist yeah they are a pain the the arse but they ask questions to HELP YOU. Not because they are nosey, or cheeky. Hardly sitting having lunch saying oh I never gave that Alex platt and appointment because I don't like her. The doctors ask them to ask so they can give people appointments on urgency & need. Or if it's something that can be handle at the pharmacy or over the phone.

She's so rude, It seems like she's forgotten that they're all still so overstretched but should drop everything for her! if it's that bad go hospital plus there's online doctors now, use your brain and look and youd get help, the selfish idiot! Move to another GP if they're that tit and you just slag them off lol