Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She thinks that's bad she wants to try searching Mrs Hinch on here :ROFLMAO:
I know like Alex we can't even post often because you don't do anything other than complain 😂. We don't have much to say apart from that. Complain, talk about being bullied, exaggerate accent, complain, use condescending voice to answer questions, complain about the questions

Reactions: 3

Magicstarsharry

Eyyy guys I made it to the Instagram. Apparently I’ve got blood on hands 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not messaging her directly leaving vile messages, I’m posting on a website that she doesn’t have to view, calling her out on things I don’t agree with

I have lost someone actually Alex and I don’t feel the need to splatter it across my socials constantly, I don’t write letters to their family members or to them to post all over social media I keep them in my thoughts and communicate my feelings that way or with a third party I don’t post it for strangers to see all over the internet Maybe the parents deleted their social media because they didn’t want their daughter’s death smeared across people’s platforms making it all about themselves 🤔
B819885B-9C89-445E-9A5E-0371B9238659.png

teatalks

VIP Member
She is so negative all the time! Her orange hands really annoy me too!
I don’t think she can be trusted as she said she doesn’t whiten her teeth and just uses toothpaste then was seen in another video with one of those lights in her mouth, like we are stupid.
Does anyone think she actually wrote those messages on Hannah’s tiktok?
Honestly I can’t keep up with the drama she posts? There was around 20 parts to the whole story, i doubt anyone really followed any of it

I don’t understand her tiktok. But then I don’t follow her she’s always on my fyp just rageing about something? No actual decent likeable content but still calls herself a creator?
She always attacks people for having their own opinion like it’s her way or no way. She needs to understand she’s gonna get judged for shit, her whole life is on social media idk what she expects

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
See this manrika girl has she even reacted to Alex basically saying everyone says she complains because of her? It's weird everyone says it because it's true 😂😂
She hasn’t reacted no, because Manrika out here living her best life now 😂 she ain’t got no time for people like Alex who constantly moan and bring negative vibes all the time..

ThatGirl99

Alex Platt you really are a Pratt. Anything to get herself a bit of attention it’s embarrassing

The absolute state of it
She will do anything to stay relevant. Of course she went to binley chippy 🐏

shame you can’t filter out your thread on tattle Alex
I saw this when she was acting the big I am, peoples comments don’t bother her but she’s had to filter out words from her comments. 🤔
Hate when “influencers” suggest people should try and work a day in their life. Massive disrespect to those who actually have difficult jobs!

I appreciated the 8 part rant. She read what I said and responded I wish the rest of the influencers would do the same tbh 😂

Mainly watched her chin tho as it would appear rather filler they some how got a ping pong ball in there? That’s so sad at 19 years old to feel you have to do all that to your face

whatweallthink

To be fair I don’t think Manrika even highlighted it. Alex had a lot of unfollow or “why are always negative/ranting” before Manrika said anything. Alex just can’t ownership of people disliking her
That’s what I mean, it existed before Manrika said anything but of course with Manrika having a big account more people became wise to it.

Alex can’t surely believe that people only find her negative just because of Manrika.

Mlem

Chatty Member
I followed her on tiktok until about 3 days ago. I liked her when she got stuck in that MLM stuff and thats when i followed her.
Over the past few months shes become more and more unlikeable, she loves herself now and believes her own hype and its irritating.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Can't even be arsed to finish watching all her moaning videos about Tattle Life, I got bored after three. the only conclusion I draw from it is fuck she's full of herself "I've made A LOT of money". 🤥🤥🤥

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She’s got her pals making videos about it now!
New? It's been going on for months love. I'll make a thread about her if she doesn't stop exaggerating 😂 also meet the maws the only person to call her a sociopath was you 😭 stop comparing Alex to Caroline flack it's really silly & embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Whats she talking about her family dont deserve this? Nobody's mentioned her family you bizarre cunt

Last edited:
  • Haha

ayms94

The acting like she’s the first person to ever get her nipples pierced is embarrassing

Someone needs to humble her. She’ll do anything to stay relevant eg. Getting a tattoo of Jack Sparrow and ‘crying’ at the result of the trial like she’s at the Oscar’s. Biggest twat out there.

ThatGirl99

Funny how she had “breakdown” after the video of her reading the comments on here. If you know it’ll get to you (which to her apparently it doesn’t…) why would you then decide to read them doesn’t make any sense to me

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She's just been on my fyp letter everyone know her and Liberty from love island have the same hairdresser. I'll sleep well knowing that