Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
At 19 you think everything you say and do is correct and nobody can tell you any different. In a few years' time, which she's matured a bit, she'll look back on her videos where all she does is moan and rant and come across as an arrogant twat and realise that the things people were saying are actually true!

Reactions: 3

whatweallthink

I’m so glad her main account has been deleted. She thinks people jumped on Manrikas bandwagon of her saying she’s negative but all Manrika done was highlight it, she didn’t create the narrative, Alex had already done that by being a moaning twat.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Iv just been and watched her videos I can't believe how dangerous it is for her to even make a video speaking. Speaking in the third person... cute. Don't recall anyone making anything up though but I could definitely rustle up a rumour if she wants

Oh and Alex I'd never heard of manrika till this thread so I just thought you were a moaning cunt on my own

• Haha

Girlfriday

I agree, I used to really like her and thought she was a down to earth girl but she’s changed so, so much. She says she’s changed because of all the hate but doesn’t understand most, if not all the hate is because of how nasty and rude she is now. It’s like she’s got something to prove by being so vile all the time.

teatalks

VIP Member
She has beef all of the time she’s always saying how someone has done her wrong. She made a full video about being unfollowed by Manrika but refused to name her so Manrika literally responded with a video stating she likes her but her content is always negative and brings people down. Unsure if their vids are still up but she appears on my FYP regularly but winds me up for being a negative Nellie
Is the video manrika made still up? I didn’t know she made one about her

ThatGirl99

Thing is, when she does these videos reacting to what is said on here, all it does it confirm everything we're saying ie: she is negative, she can't handle any criticism, she thinks everyone has to agree with her, she's up herself etc etc
Exactly and then it brings more attention to it and more people will start to comment

I can’t cope with how arrogant and big headed she is. I get nothing but second hand embarrassment from watching her videos but she always brings drama to everything so I can’t not watch 😂

queenl123

She is ridiculous, a few weeks ago she put up she got her nails done by a girl in wolverhampton and now she’s going and showing off her nails that she got done by someone in bloxwich. Anything for free nails 😂😂😂

runningmama20

Someone needs to humble her. She’ll do anything to stay relevant eg. Getting a tattoo of Jack Sparrow and ‘crying’ at the result of the trial like she’s at the Oscar’s. Biggest twat out there.
It was so unnecessary. I don’t mind her normally but crying over a celebrity you don’t even know isn’t it.

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
Did she address the manrika insta story thing?
Nope. Manrika sent her an message on Instagram and a voice note whilst Alex was on live yesterday and all she kept saying was “I’m not doing it. I’m not doing it today, tomorrow, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday” being a right bitch about it. She had the cheek to say “I don’t always start something but I always finish it” lol what, by melting and backing down?

• Haha