Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
View attachment 563140 Ahahaha is this for real 😅 she literally does think she is famous now...how tragic. I think her main account has been permanently banned; I do feel slightly bad for her as apart from swearing I’ve never seen her actually violate the guidelines or whatever. She’s just inconceivably irritating
that is embarrassing, I’m embarrassed for her. She genuinely thinks she’s a celebrity 😂

Reactions: 4

gossiplurkerx

So sad, I feel somewhat sorry for her
I don't there were only about 2/3 pages when she noticed this and since she did she's done nothing but blame it on manrika and make videos. Every other page after that is her giving us something to talk about.

I don’t get why she would read hate when she’s clearly very sensitive to it? I’m a sensitive person so if I had a big following, I’d just limit my comments, and wouldn’t ever dare look on here 😂

If she wants to keep her main account she needs to calm down abit

KB2611

Is the video manrika made still up? I didn’t know she made one about her
I’m unsure you would have to scroll back it was around 2/3 month ago. Basically Alex made a vid saying how someone she thought was a good friend just isn’t and they unfollowed her and she’s hurt by it, everybody tagged Manrika in the comments and Manrika responded on a video and tagge Alex in her video stating along the lines of She keeps being tagged, yes she unfollowed her not because she dislikes her as a person she does dislike her constant negative content as she’s all about happy daft and positive content everyone is in a bad enough place without that 24/7 and stated there was no hard feelings and she is friends with Alex

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
What pissed me off was in her video her theoretical if 2 blue badge holders came with only 1 space and the other person was physically disabled she wouldn't hesitate in taking the space because she has as much right to park there....maybe so you fucking annoying bitch but it's called compassion, if someone in a wheelchair was there you would happily make them park further away just because you have a badge too? Now she is saying she wouldn't take it 😒😒😒 Nob urgh she grates on me so much.
Yeah this is exactly what I was arguing with her about. Cant stand the girl

Reactions: 3

ThatGirl99

The more of Alex’s videos I see the more I get pissed off. Everything she does is just simply annoying

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Just seen her recent tiktoks about this looks like she’s still been reading everything🙄 & it looks like she’s starting beef with Manrika again after when Manrika said she didn’t like her content because she’s negative pretty sure she’s allowed her opinion of her we all just seem to agree with her there’s no jumping on the band wagon
Thing is, when she does these videos reacting to what is said on here, all it does it confirm everything we're saying ie: she is negative, she can't handle any criticism, she thinks everyone has to agree with her, she's up herself etc etc

Girlfriday

Too funny that she spent all that time making all those tiktoks- hi Alex! Why even go and search stuff out?
At least the lips are taking the attention away from those orange hands.

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
I think the following her private Instagram thing is to see if she can catch any of us out. Heard to influencers making up pages to try expose tattlers
What is the point of catching someone out🤣 it would be different if we were giving her death threats we’re only having an opinion of her which we are allowed to do so on this website.

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
She’s just so rude. The girl has a point. Alex has told her thousands of followers about this website, and they’ve come over and made accounts because she’s basically promoted the website. If she hadn’t of mentioned this website, her thread would probably only be on two pages at most. For someone “who doesn’t care”. She talks about it a lot

Attachments

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Why doesn’t anyone post on this thread anymore? Have we forgot about how much of a c*nt Alex platt is 🤣🤣 She’s irritating to watch
It's never been that popular, probably because we say one thing and she rants about it for months we don't need to 😂

• Heart