Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
The absolute state of it
She will do anything to stay relevant. Of course she went to binley chippy 🐏

shame you can’t filter out your thread on tattle Alex

Reactions: 3

Fettuccine

I think she's got the worst vibe ever so I don't know why she's posting videos describing herself? Her aura would be diarrhoea brown coloured. Iv never came across such a miserable, condescending, know it all, stuck up, vile cunt online ever.

Magicstarsharry

Looks like we’ve hit a nerve. Funny how we’re ‘too scared’ to use our own name and email but she also has an account that she views this page with that isn’t in her name 😂😂

Also love how she’s slating us but she slags people off as well. Pot calling kettle much?

Claims to rarely mention her friend who sadly committed suicide but has mentioned it numerous times over the last few days so clearly her mentioning it isn’t rare is it?

And the ‘rough Black Country accent’ is put on beyond belief. Go out and find some friends Alex hun, you’re only making yourself unhappy. Maybe with some friends and a sprinkle of optimism I’d start to really enjoy your content again. No one wants to see you fail, we’re all here because you changed into a negative bitch. Some positivity and down to Earth content might make you likeable again x

emA_xox

She’s back on that “let’s complain about tattle” every chance I get again.

I honestly think she tortures herself more reading here than just ignoring it all together

Reactions: 2

DramaLlamaAlpaca

She blocked me so I no longer see her moaning vids (thank god) so can’t comment anything on here really other than my fyp is now a super positive and non BITCHY place :)

teatalks

VIP Member
think she read out every one of my posts🤣 Keep reading sis and keep being negative, we luv to see it xo

missprimrose

Happy 11 month anniversary! I’ll get my tits pierced to celebrate! Absolute twat

what the hell will she do next month?

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She only drives when her moms in the car. She has provisional insurance and doesn’t have a pink licence.
Really? She's posted several videos where she's in the car herself or has someone other than her mum in the passenger seat so I'm not sure that's accurate?

Loopyloo10

There’s been some drama in the last 24hr or so with some big tiktok accounts and she has commented on every video saying yeah same thing happened to me. It’s like she’s looking for trouble constantly. Always defensive likes nothing is ever her fault it’s weird. She has changed a lot since she first started out. Used to like her videos but now can’t stand her had to unfollow.
Yes, totally agree with. I wonder if she’s okay mentally at the moment, she seems all over the place. Always moaning and raging about something

Loopyloo10

ABA0625C-6372-47DA-A5AA-581906CE9E85.png
Ahahaha is this for real 😅 she literally does think she is famous now...how tragic. I think her main account has been permanently banned; I do feel slightly bad for her as apart from swearing I’ve never seen her actually violate the guidelines or whatever. She’s just inconceivably irritating

Fettuccine

Isn't it funny how her threads so inactive she gets a couple of posts a week then she doesn't shut up about it. Nobody even comes here to defend her 😭

• Haha