Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she split up with her boyfriend? She’s being a ‘listening to the universe and letting go’ guru now 😳🙄

Reactions: 1
I will admit I used to like Alex, followed her on tiktok and Instagram, removed on both of those. But the way she speaks to people is absolutely disgusting. How is she meant to get any respect from people and for people to not have a negative opinion on her, she needs an attitude adjustment and needs to learn to respect other people. It’s so silly, she’s got a new job, she’s getting into her crystals and whatever, she’s newly single. Enjoy your life instead of sitting watching what people write about you. You claim to be a mature adult, start acting like it and people will leave you alone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How many stories did she wanna upload complaining about 2 comments on her tattle thread 😂 hers isn’t even that bad compared to some

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Alex mate your the biggest hypocrite going, why you got an account on here ?????

Reactions: 3
I think she's got the worst vibe ever so I don't know why she's posting videos describing herself? Her aura would be diarrhoea brown coloured. Iv never came across such a miserable, condescending, know it all, stuck up, vile bleep online ever.

I followed her on tiktok until about 3 days ago. I liked her when she got stuck in that MLM stuff and thats when i followed her.
Over the past few months shes become more and more unlikeable, she loves herself now and believes her own hype and its irritating.

She’s back on that “let’s complain about tattle” every chance I get again.

I honestly think she tortures herself more reading here than just ignoring it all together

Isn't it funny how her threads so inactive she gets a couple of posts a week then she doesn't shut up about it. Nobody even comes here to defend her 😭

• Haha