Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it funny how her threads so inactive she gets a couple of posts a week then she doesn't shut up about it. Nobody even comes here to defend her
She needs to get it into her massive head she’s not that fucking relevant she’s obsessed with this website. It’s been said before but look at how many threads mrs hinch has ffs ur nothing special alex

Reactions: 5
I can’t bare her. She looks like she smells of stale fags and piss too.
Adidas is a decent company why the hell do they have an obnoxious little Dickhead like her working for them?

Reactions: 6
Whenever she talks about people who were rude to her or bullied her, she always insults them. And like just because they were horrible to her doesn’t make her any better of a person when she’s insulting them?? She really does have just unfriendly vibes.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t come across as a very nice person at all. She’s definitely one of them “friends” that would tell you your hair looks nice but would slag it off to everyone else

Reactions: 6
How up your own arsed do you need to be. Seems like the class were just looking at old photos and old artwork. It's not that deep I highly doubt a full school is taking about her
It’s a filtered photo too so hardly ‘me now’

Have you seen the attention seeking all over her Instagram story? It’s awful that her friend died but why does she have to post it all over socials? Why brag that you visit her grave every year why not go as much as you can and keep it private? Why write a letter to her parents and post it all over Instagram instead of messaging the parents directly or sending them a letter/card? Why make someone else’s death all about yourself?

Eyyy guys I made it to the Instagram. Apparently I’ve got blood on hands I’m not messaging her directly leaving vile messages, I’m posting on a website that she doesn’t have to view, calling her out on things I don’t agree with

I have lost someone actually Alex and I don’t feel the need to splatter it across my socials constantly, I don’t write letters to their family members or to them to post all over social media I keep them in my thoughts and communicate my feelings that way or with a third party I don’t post it for strangers to see all over the internet Maybe the parents deleted their social media because they didn’t want their daughter’s death smeared across people’s platforms making it all about themselves

Reactions: 3
I thought that story was weird. The one she addressed to her friends parents? Just text them. Call them. They don't give a shit about your Instagram. And I have lost friends to suicide. I don't write their parents letters on Instagram.

There's obviously a reason the parents didn't leave a forwarding address with Alex, or a phone number. Posting about her friend was enough.

Reactions: 7
Writing numerous stories about us but referred to me as a ‘literal piece of shit human’ as if thats LOADS better than us offering constructive criticism on a website she again, doesn’t have to read. She chooses to read this. But it’s okay for her to call us pieces of shit all over her Instagram story. No hun I’m not scared, I just can’t be arsed to try and educate someone who is so far up their own arse they can’t take constructive criticism and can’t stand the fact you’re not everyone’s cup of tea.

Reactions: 5