Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caitielou98

I reckon the sound she’s using at the moment is trying to get her thread talking about her again, but she’s failing to realise no one cares 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s also not mentioned liking Johnny Depp once before all of this, and she’s got tickets to see him. What if someone genuinely wanted to go and see Jeff Beck not purely to video Johnny and watermark it to try and make money off it 😭. As others have said she will clearly do anything to stay relevant and does a video moaning every other post 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s not a vegan when she’s shoving chicken nuggets down her pie hole either, that video was deleted very quickly
I agree!! moaning that people were questioning her about favourite song and album. Apparently she’s been a fan after studying different genres during music. Tickets were on sale for Jeff Beck from May 2020 and she just so happened to get her tickets the day before 🤔 again… anything to be relevant and again.. why film her ugly self crying 😖

Yerrbutnoobut

What the hell does she mean about manifesting her account back is she okay 😂😂😂 ‘I’m nineteeeeeeen’ yes we know you are, grow up

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
So it's popped up on my fyp tonight ranting about her glasses....the way she explains it I don't believe Specsavers would break your glasses then just say sorry you need to buy new ones....she is defo just putting out the worst scenario to make herself look good 🙄🙄 muppet

lozza96

VIP Member
I managed to get onto that facebook page and it sounds like its all been deleted but it did kick of

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
When she says “bab” and “who am ya”… like hun we get the point that you’re from near Wolverhampton but you do enough kill it don’t ya? My boyfriends from there too but guess what, it sounds okay when he says it now and again. Not every single day. Stop thinking you’re something, when you’re not. You’re just a little 19 year old girl making some content on TikTok because you’ve a opinion about everything. You might’ve been somewhat important during lockdown because everybody was bored but guess what? They died down and your true colours shown through.