Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her tattle videos made me cringeeee..”it doesn’t upset me” next breath “it’s effecting my mental elffff” her attitude is awful she’s the biggest bitchy girl going I can’t believe how much weight she’s put on in her face recently too she looks about 35
With the filler she’d had done it makes her look a lot bigger. But wasn’t she posting not long ago about slim fast and how it was the only thing that worked for her and now on her Instagram stories it’s takeaway after takeaway?

Reactions: 2

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
She’s a bad bitch and sly as fuck she would be the first to write shit about other girls she has a god complex and I really don’t she it she’s not exactly pretty she has a jaw like desperate dan an a shitty personality she’s only crying because stuffs written about her

taytaylor

I really don't believe she did the petition to stop tattle, theres already ones out there with loads of signatures, I think she did it for an excuse to show that screenshot of the forums in hope people would come on here and blow up the threads of people she dislikes like Issy and Manrika, but it just backfires because theres stay relatively mild and hers just keeps on going 😅. It can’t be coincidence theres so much about her that so many people dislike and I don’t think shes helping her sister one bit by trying to make her pull those odd poses and copy her awfully off putting attitude 🤦‍♀️

Loopyloo10

I do in fact report her account every time I see it on my FYP. I'm definitely a bitch but I think she is the most rude and obnoxious person I've come across, plus her boyfriend looks about 15 which just makes me want to vomit.

Don't know how brands can work with her, wouldn't buy a life jacket off her in a sinking boat.
I think I just found my soul mate

• Heart

Lulu97

I dont know if im been stupid but how can bottles make you infertile ?
Some plastics (and metal bottles) can be dangerous China has a much more unregulated market which is why things are so much cheaper they can use cheaper materials which have more dangerous chemicals. Personally you couldn't pay to touch one of those

She talks about tattle all the time now, I’m like mate have you seen how much threads/pages Mrs Hinch has🤣 you are not that popular wind ya neck in!!
She thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread 😂 she’s just giving this website more air time and more people signing up so I don’t know what she’s hoping to achieve there. But I see she’s back at the clinic where she got her filler so there will be more videos about it and yet more comments that she feels that she’ll have to address 🙄

spillthesass

How many stories did she wanna upload complaining about 2 comments on her tattle thread 😂 hers isn’t even that bad compared to some

• Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Anyone else see she keeps yapping on about these brand deals that she can’t post when she’s banned, what brands are even working with her? I swear I’ve never seen her posting any sponsored content lol