Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught a brief clip of one of his videos where he was saying he would consider housing four attractive female Ukrainians in return for sexual favours. He was 'joking' but presumably he thought he was coming across as ultra heterosexual. Not that I think of it, he was coming across as anything but.

Horrible little prick.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I love how half his videos show a selection of BBC DVDs in the background when he's usually slagging off the BBC. Just telling his moronic fans what they want to hear while doing something else (such as getting vaccinated.

Reactions: 1
Also seemed to encourage his followers to hound people on his behalf too.
I was one of those people he hounded on twitter for calling him out

I love how half his videos show a selection of BBC DVDs in the background when he's usually slagging off the BBC. Just telling his moronic fans what they want to hear while doing something else (such as getting vaccinated.
He does watch the BBC in the past The was something on and BBC was on his tv but wasn’t to do with the bbc his rant

• Wow
Had no idea that he’d been harassing Iain Lee as well. This clip in particular is very disturbing and suggests that there is something very ‘wrong ‘with Belfield. He seems to take pleasure in causing hurt and distress to others.

• Sad
I remember talk of him continually leaving comments on the Three Counties Radio Facebook page when Iain was doing the breakfast slot there. Their beef goes back a long way.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Iain Lee has tweeted a lot of tweets about Alex including this one

Had no idea that he’d been harassing Iain Lee as well. This clip in particular is very disturbing and suggests that there is something very ‘wrong ‘with Belfield. He seems to take pleasure in causing hurt and distress to others.

And Almost 100k have watched that clip on youtube now since it was uploaded in Full as there was only a brief clip on twitter for a while but this is now the full uncensored version

Reactions: 3
It was clear two years ago that he was never going to sue the BBC, but his followers seem to be the hard of thinking type. With so much attention on this something must surely come of it.

Oh the one hand Alex is clearly a troubled man with issues.

On the other, I can't help but agree with some points about Iain Lee

Just a pervy gay guy instead with enough self hatred for potential serial killier
Having seen the lengths he’s gone to towards harassing Iain Lee I’m with you on that. He’s a very dangerous man who’s managed to dupe a lot of gullible people into believing he’s some kind of persecuted victim, and who will hang off his every word.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Having seen the lengths he’s gone to towards harassing Iain Lee I’m with you on that. He’s a very dangerous man who’s managed to dupe a lot of gullible people into believing he’s some kind of persecuted victim, and who will hang off his every word.
I even heard he’s gay himself and hates LGBT people so if that’s true then he’s gonna be the most hated Gay In The Village

I'm sure he mentioned Jim Davidson on one of his videos, either in terms of being friends with him or doing a show with him. JD is an absolute tosser. The fact that AB keeps company with JD and Katie Hopkins says it all, he's not someone I'd respect or want to know.

Reactions: 7
He once called Jim Davidson ‘ fantastic orator‘. Have you ever seen JD’s YouTube channel? All he seems to do is tell people he doesn’t like to duck off. ‘Gary Lineker needs to duck off/Ashley Banjo needs to duck off/Sadiq Khan needs to duck off..’ etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He once called Jim Davidson ‘ fantastic orator‘. Have you ever seen JD’s YouTube channel? All he seems to do is tell people he doesn’t like to duck off. ‘Gary Lineker needs to duck off/Ashley Banjo needs to duck off/Sadiq Khan needs to duck off..’ etc.
Can't stand the guy, an absolute foul mouthed arrogant rude man, hate the way he licks up to the armed forces too. Oh and his 'comedy' is shite.

Reactions: 8