Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch his channel a lot, forgot him and hadn't heard anything until last week. But it was my understanding that he was suing the BBC, I mean that's what he was telling his viewers. It's so odd to read that wasn't the case 😕 I had read digital spy and found a thread about his harassment of one man but I'm still perplexed at the level of deception.
For what it's worth I thought he was a complete idiot but I had no idea what the court case was really about.

Reactions: 4
I could kick myself. I completely believed all his rants and tweets. I believed him when he said he was persecuted by the police, bbc, Vine and all of them. I completely and totally believed him. He made out the court case was going to be him challenging all the big companies and organisations. I didn’t realise it was HIM being pulled into court for HIS actions. I was shocked when I heard the first days evidence and them his upmost stupidity at representing himself and being unwilling to get into the witness box. He completely pulled the wool over my eyes, I almost sent him money!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yeah, how did he manage this? People can argue about his harsh sentence and that he's been made an example of, but seriously this guy lied. He lied to his viewers about the nature of the court case, if that doesn't raise red flags then honestly I don't know what does. Is he completely fucked in the head or what?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah, how did he manage this? People can argue about his harsh sentence and that he's been made an example of, but seriously this guy lied. He lied to his viewers about the nature of the court case, if that doesn't raise red flags then honestly I don't know what does. Is he completely fucked in the head or what?
Some people enjoy being lied to and hearing what they want to hear. Sad but true and I think social media is probably making this phenonmenon worse.

Reactions: 8
I could kick myself. I completely believed all his rants and tweets. I believed him when he said he was persecuted by the police, bbc, Vine and all of them. I completely and totally believed him. He made out the court case was going to be him challenging all the big companies and organisations. I didn’t realise it was HIM being pulled into court for HIS actions. I was shocked when I heard the first days evidence and them his upmost stupidity at representing himself and being unwilling to get into the witness box. He completely pulled the wool over my eyes, I almost sent him money!
It only took about two seconds of googling to see what he was being charged with.

It can't be a coincidence that his followers always seem to be lacking in good judgement and, in Alex's words, "hard of thinking". I suppose people have to be to find that kind of thing entertaining or information.

Reactions: 1
It only took about two seconds of googling to see what he was being charged with.

It can't be a coincidence that his followers always seem to be lacking in good judgement and, in Alex's words, "hard of thinking". I suppose people have to be to find that kind of thing entertaining or information.
I did Google and I found various contradictions. I guess my thinking was he wouldn't publicly lie to thousands of people especially when legals were involved. I think I said something on a thread here about him being a bit extreme and I got my arse handed to me, discussion about him and what was really going on was shut down.

I did Google and I found various contradictions. I guess my thinking was he wouldn't publicly lie to thousands of people especially when legals were involved. I think I said something on a thread here about him being a bit extreme and I got my arse handed to me, discussion about him and what was really going on was shut down.
Sorry that happened some very strange people on this thread.

It wasn't this thread, I only found this one last week.
I think it may have been conspiracy 😂
I suppose a lot of people bought into his bullshit and who can blame them, it's most irregular. I have a suspicion that Alex used tattle.

Reactions: 2
seems his team has been deleted a lot of his videos in the last 24 hours aswell as reporting a channel video for deformation.

lucky you didn't give him a penny or i would be saying report it to Action Fraud UK

It wasn't this thread, I only found this one last week.
I think it may have been conspiracy 😂
I suppose a lot of people bought into his bullshit and who can blame them, it's most irregular. I have a suspicion that Alex used tattle.
The Alex Jones poster on the KP thread has disappeared since Bellfield got locked up 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The Alex Jones poster on the KP thread has disappeared since Bellfield got locked up 🤔
seems they all go quiet when he went to jail didn't past go and didn't collect the money he stolen for his begging bowls

Paz49 also has had a video removed like Truth Checkers by Belfield team for Deformation

seems Belfield minions don't like the truth been told

Last edited:
Just noticed despite his team removing videos they are still on his youtube page but are now unlisted videos so only way his supporters see them is either via playboard that give you stats on videos removed from youtube channels and other videos and possible via his SVOR forum with a link to the unlisted videos

Just noticed despite his team removing videos they are still on his youtube page but are now unlisted videos so only way his supporters see them is either via playboard that give you stats on videos removed from youtube channels and other videos and possible via his SVOR forum with a link to the unlisted videos
I keep reading 'his team' ... who are 'his team' exactly? The mind boggles.