Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚

Has anyone persevered with his latest ones?
I started to watch the one put up earlier in the week but 5 mins in he still hadnā€™t mentioned anything - it was all waffle.

For a man who is meant to know about broadcasting he fails as he doesnā€™t respect his audience by wasting their time.

Iā€™m guessing he is padding out the length as part of him monetising his channel.

But if someone could take one for the team and summarise anything we donā€™t already know, Iā€™d be grateful. I donā€™t have the patience. šŸ˜‚
He's definitely padding

Reactions: 1
I believed him too and began watching his channel when a couple of his videos were put on Price's thread and his live phone in's, I was totally taken in by him and his suing of the BBC, but, he is clever as he knew the public would not be able to find out that he was actually the one on trial until the trial itself began. I only knew what was reported on his pre-trial hearing last year.
He's hardly clever in lying about his case,it was eventually always going to come out and his lies were always going to be exposed.
Delusional not clever.

And if his appeal gets heard and he loses he will get his sentence increased means he won't be released in 2 years time it could be a extra year or 2 on top

They forced entry to seize his computers as part of an investigation of his crimes. They had a warrant and he refused to let them in. If he'd wanted his door to remain in one piece he should have just opened it since they were going in either way. Interestingly he's deleted his videos of this incident and of them "removing their numbers" since they're evidence in one of his two upcoming trials (where he is yet again the defendant).
That's correct as DC Percival is also suing Alex for Ā£100k I heard also he also got the Jeremy Vine case aswell which Alex already lost Ā£25k for non compliance.

Am I completely getting the wrong end of the stick but were Adrian Allen and Belfield in a sexual relationship? It sometimes feels like Adrian is hinting at it. Would you really spend hours in the phone to a work colleague?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Am I completely getting the wrong end of the stick but were Adrian Allen and Belfield in a sexual relationship? It sometimes feels like Adrian is hinting at it. Would you really spend hours in the phone to a work colleague?
I watched his first short video and when he said ā€œI was his firstā€¦.stalking victimā€, I did think he was going say ā€œgay loverā€

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched his first short video and when he said ā€œI was his firstā€¦.stalking victimā€, I did think he was going say ā€œgay loverā€
I couldn't watch Allen's videos, all the pregnant pauses in the first one got on my tits. Can anyone prƩcis what else he had to say?

That's ok, I couldn't stomach his divvy face or slow voice, he didn't even spill any tea much either. šŸ¤·
Me neither. Sorry. One i tried to watch 5 mins in he still hadnā€™t spilled any tea. It was all waffle and padding.

I noticed today he was running a poll whether to keep talking about Alex or to talk about
Princess Di
Politics or
Harry and Meghan

Clearly trying to remain relevant although he has nothing much to say.

He is a total borefest.

And if his appeal gets heard and he loses he will get his sentence increased means he won't be released in 2 years time it could be a extra year or 2 on top
I don't think his sentence will be increased if he loses, he is entitled to appeal if he feels that he has the grounds.

Ya. His supporters are framing this very differently
They view him as someone who has challenged p-e-d-o-s and the BBC, they're unhappy he's got a longer sentence than many of them. I have to say I'm uncomfortable with Jeremy Vine relating him to Savile, in my opinion Alex is a complete wanker but that comparison was unnecessary. Unless there is something we don't know.
Are their stalkers we can compare him to?

Reactions: 9