Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could kick myself. I completely believed all his rants and tweets. I believed him when he said he was persecuted by the police, bbc, Vine and all of them. I completely and totally believed him. He made out the court case was going to be him challenging all the big companies and organisations. I didn’t realise it was HIM being pulled into court for HIS actions. I was shocked when I heard the first days evidence and them his upmost stupidity at representing himself and being unwilling to get into the witness box. He completely pulled the wool over my eyes, I almost sent him money!
I believed him too and began watching his channel when a couple of his videos were put on Price's thread and his live phone in's, I was totally taken in by him and his suing of the BBC, but, he is clever as he knew the public would not be able to find out that he was actually the one on trial until the trial itself began. I only knew what was reported on his pre-trial hearing last year.

Reactions: 3
he knew the public would not be able to find out that he was actually the one on trial until the trial itself began
Nonsense. Everyone except for his deluded fans knew what the trial was actually for. Everything to do with this was written about on news sites for 18 months prior to the trial.

Reactions: 2
Alex does deserve some credit ... he covered his own trial without being found in contempt. I'd suggest that shows more talent than some of the numpty's I see on TV these days. :unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Nonsense. Everyone except for his deluded fans knew what the trial was actually for. Everything to do with this was written about on news sites for 18 months prior to the trial.
Well I didn't know but then I was not that much invested in to what he was up too, have too much going on in my personal life to read about all celebs and their scandals.

Reactions: 2
Obviously two wrongs don't make a right but the way Nottingham police took off their numbers and bashed his back door in (so to speak) did worry me. It did seem slightly OTT.

Reactions: 6
Can't be that busy if you've got time to watch his crappy videos 😂 It would have taken two seconds to Google him the second he mentioned "taking them to court".
Well I am actually, I only watched his phone in's and some of his vids during the week, now I am not here to argue with anyone, this is why I rarely post due to my anxiety. I do apologise for not knowing everything about Alex Bellend.

Obviously two wrongs don't make a right but the way Nottingham police took off their numbers and bashed his back door in (so to speak) did worry me. It did seem slightly OTT.
That's why I had empathy for him, however and this is not aimed at anyone but being a 24/7 carer of a brain injured friend is not easy...

Reactions: 4
They had a warrant to seize his communication devices due to his charges and he refused to let them in. If you do that they'll knock your door down to gain entry.
But why did they remove their badge numbers? Admittedly, I am quoting Alex here, but he said they recieved a message from someone that he had an issue with who said he had a bomb. Plus, looking at some of the footage he took, they did look like a bunch of numpties with a napoleon complex. But I won't dispute what you say. I'm just a curious passer-by and a bit worried about how far the Police can push it .. considering the Sarah Everard case etc.

But why did they remove their badge numbers? Admittedly, I am quoting Alex here, but he said they recieved a message from someone that he had an issue with who said he had a bomb. Plus, looking at some of the footage he took, they did look like a bunch of numpties with a napoleon complex. But I won't dispute what you say. I'm just a curious passer-by and a bit worried about how far the Police can push it .. considering the Sarah Everard case etc.
Probably to avoid being stalked by him as he also liked to go after individuals in the Police force. 🥴

Reactions: 7
But you've got time to look up and watch a few hours of his bullshit a week? It's fine if he pulled the wool over your eyes, a lot of his fans seemed equally gullible, but to put it down to a time issue is a bit of a stretch.

They had a warrant to seize his communication devices due to his charges and he refused to let them in. If you do that they'll knock your door down to gain entry.
I am ignoring you now as your comments towards me are vile, a time issue is a bit of a stretch when being a sole carer for a friend who has a severe brain injury and lack of capacity? Really? You just want to argue so I won't be communicating with you anymore. "Have you ordered my prescriptions, emailed my psychiatric nurse, going to ring back the social worker, attend the review meeting, emailed various other agencies," all whilst looking after a very ill friend and doing a million other things at once, and only able to properly sleep for a few hours in the day? Do you have any idea what it's like being ill as well as being a carer, obviously not, now please leave me alone, you are not worth my time and you sound very immature.

• Heart
Standard police practice when they know they are going over the top, they take off their numbers so they can't be identified.

• Wow
Did the police really bash his door in? Or was that a little white lie too?
They forced entry to seize his computers as part of an investigation of his crimes. They had a warrant and he refused to let them in. If he'd wanted his door to remain in one piece he should have just opened it since they were going in either way. Interestingly he's deleted his videos of this incident and of them "removing their numbers" since they're evidence in one of his two upcoming trials (where he is yet again the defendant).

Reactions: 7
They forced entry to seize his computers as part of an investigation of his crimes. They had a warrant and he refused to let them in. If he'd wanted his door to remain in one piece he should have just opened it since they were going in either way. Interestingly he's deleted his videos of this incident and of them "removing their numbers" since they're evidence in one of his two upcoming trials (where he is yet again the defendant).
What upcoming trials does he have?

Maybe the cops removed their badges because had Bellfield gotten off with any of this, he would be gunning for them all over the web and they were warned about the possibility.

View attachment 1652713
This is what I think of every time I see Adrian Allen's face on YouTube.
😂

Has anyone persevered with his latest ones?
I started to watch the one put up earlier in the week but 5 mins in he still hadn’t mentioned anything - it was all waffle.

For a man who is meant to know about broadcasting he fails as he doesn’t respect his audience by wasting their time.

I’m guessing he is padding out the length as part of him monetising his channel.

But if someone could take one for the team and summarise anything we don’t already know, I’d be grateful. I don’t have the patience. 😂