Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why does this man need us to like and subscribe to his channel to be able to say what he says is "the truth"? Why couldn't he just spit it out in that video. It seems very clickbaity to me.
He also said 2 days ago he would post a video tomorrow and nothing came. So far all his channel consists of is teasers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Belfied was only actually sentenced to 13 weeks for his stalking/harassment of Vine. The 5 years is because he has 4 consecutive sentences against 4 victims. The most serious were 2 years 6 months.

Is publishing Jeremy Vine’s home address to a mass audience free speech? Is encouraging people to contact Vine over false allegations and to find private information about his family also free speech? All resulting in Vine receiving thousands of abusive tweets.
Abusive tweets! The poor luv.

He did both.
Evidence?

Evidence?
The tweets are still there if you want to look them up, all the videos of him reading transcripts of the emails he sent and phone calls he made to his victims are there on his own channel. What is all this if not contacting people? Are you feeling okay?

As I posted earlier, Alex said that when he saw the distress of his targets in court he now accepts they were victims and expressed genuine remorse. An odd thing to say if he didn't believe he'd done anything wrong,

Reactions: 9
The tweets are still there if you want to look them up, all the videos of him reading transcripts of the emails he sent and phone calls he made to his victims are there on his own channel. What is all this if not contacting people? Are you feeling okay?

As I posted earlier, Alex said that when he saw the distress of his targets in court he now accepts they were victims and expressed genuine remorse. An odd thing to say if he didn't believe he'd done anything wrong,
He didn't contact anyone, he put up YouTube videos, he didn't doorstep anyone. I'm not a fan but I think his sentence was far too harsh, look at Katie Price disqualified driver, flips a car while drunk and high, she could have killed someone and she gets community service????? That's real, Belfield lived in a fantasy world, he's clearly mentally ill.

Reactions: 3
He didn't contact anyone, he put up YouTube videos, he didn't doorstep anyone. I'm not a fan but I think his sentence was far too harsh, look at Katie Price disqualified driver, flips a car while drunk and high, she could have killed someone and she gets community service????? That's real, Belfield lived in a fantasy world, he's clearly mentally ill.
What’s Katie Price got to do with this? It’s completely unrelated. If she had a custodial sentence would it make you feel better about Alex Belfield’s sentence?

Reactions: 6
What are emails and phone calls if not contacting people?

Reactions: 7
Yes he is mentally unwell. He probably had NPD, possibly sociopathy as well. Broodmoor would be more up his street.

Reactions: 7
What’s Katie Price got to do with this? It’s completely unrelated. If she had a custodial sentence would it make you feel better about Alex Belfield’s sentence?
Since you ask yes. She's a bleeping psycho of the highest order and needs locking up for the safety of all of us..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Since you ask yes. She's a bleeping psycho of the highest order and needs locking up for the safety of all of us..
Well yes, I agree she needs time in prison. Not sure why that would then change your view on another convicted criminal’s sentence when they are totally unrelated. Let’s reduce other people’s sentences because it’s not fair on them when Katie Price isn’t locked up yet? Ridiculous argument.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What does Katie Price have to do with any of this? I really don’t get it?

Reactions: 5
Is he really a criminal psychiatrist? Not a psychologist? I only ask as he's so young, every psychiatrist I've come across is at least 50! lol.
My mum was in psychiatric hospital many, many years after I had been as a teenager (anorexia) and I was shocked at how young most of the staff seemed in comparison to when I was an in-patient (wasn't just a factor of my own age and people 'seeming' older when I was in). There were staff in their 50s-60s). I asked someone about it and said, 'They're all knackered by the NHS and have gone into other jobs!'

Reactions: 2
I asked someone about it and said, 'They're all knackered by the NHS and have gone into other jobs!'
I thought you needed 7 years as a doctor, then 3 to train. I guess it's possible. What a commitment! They must be mad ... No doubt that helps. haha.

Reactions: 2
Is he really a criminal psychiatrist? Not a psychologist? I only ask as he's so young, every psychiatrist I've come across is at least 50! lol.
I believe he is. His credentials are written in his bio. I think he's in his early 40s.

What does Katie Price have to do with any of this? I really don’t get it?
It's really odd how his supporters always seem to argue that Belfield should be punished less severely just because other crimes received less severe punishments, rather than arguing that those other crimes should be punished more severely. It doesn't make any sense, it's almost like they don't actually care about those things and only care about Belfield getting away with it.

Reactions: 4