Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really odd how his supporters always seem to argue that Belfield should be punished less severely just because other crimes received less severe punishments, rather than arguing that those other crimes should be punished more severely. It doesn't make any sense, it's almost like they don't actually care about those things and only care about Belfield getting away with it.
I suspect Belfield’s sentence has made a lot of people reflect on their own behaviour and they’re now completely shitting themselves worrying that the same fate will befall them. A precedent has now been set and people won’t be allowed to get away with merciless trolling, online harassment and doxing anymore.

Reactions: 13
I suspect Belfield’s sentence has made a lot of people reflect on their own behaviour and they’re now completely shitting themselves worrying that the same fate will befall them. A precedent has now been set and people won’t be allowed to get away with merciless trolling, online harassment and doxing anymore.
Well they will if they have good lawyers ... News UK (Rupert Murdoch) for example.

Reactions: 2
Probably been crying himself to sleep since he arrived. When he arrives at his new home it'll start to sink in.

Reactions: 4
Adrian Allen has uploaded bow video today.

Clickbait! All he is doing is reading a statement that’s already been made public.

But due to the number of his subscribers and watch hours, he’s probably already met the threshold for youtube monetisation, so i guess it is working.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I really don't think so, it's very easy to hide behind an encrypted VPN, no one knows who you are.

I imagine many of Belfield's fans who engage in the same kind of behaviour as him would have trouble even spelling VPN let alone know how to use one.

Reactions: 3
Presumably that’s also what Belfield said?
Haven't a clue, I used to work in IT, it's very easy to hide behind an encrypted VPN. As far as I'm aware Belfield posted publicly under his own name, that's what got him into trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Talking about him on local radio this morning, its been a while since I heard about him. Wow!

Reactions: 5
No proof, clickbait for the DM and a few quid and a bit of publicity for the poor luvvie.
How much more proof do you need? Or do you think these people all got together to conspire against the ginger weirdo?

Reactions: 7