Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Ben Hewis got attacked on twitter by those two Anti Vax Muppets Right Said Fred lucky those two got called out
Yeah I saw that. They attacked some bloke who defended Ben and took the piss because he said in his profile he made an Aston Villa podcast, I’d says that’s far more worthwhile than riding off the success of a tit novelty record you made 30 years ago.

Reactions: 2
Alex DIDN'T do that though. Having read the court document, I can't find any violent threats.
He nearly caused one of the victims to take his own life this shows Alex Belfield even causes people to nearly take there own life because of the abuse he’s done to them

Reactions: 4
There was no charge for a trans, bi or homophobic offence.
With regards to Bernie Keith, an openly gay man, Belfield was sentenced on the grounds of category A: very high culpability. Category A is classed as "the extreme nature of one or more culpability B factors", which includes an "offence motivated by, or demonstrating, hostility based on any of the following characteristics or presumed characteristics of the victim: age, sex, disability, sexual orientation or transgender identity."

Keith was targeted at least partially on the basis of his sexuality, as the judge remarked that the charge included a "false and scandalous accusation that Mr Keith had regularly had sex in public on gay beaches with strangers for two decades coupled with the threat to include the allegation in a story which you would sell for publication".

With regards to Philip Dehany, another openly gay man, the judge added: "I find that this offence falls within category A1 of the relevant stalking guideline. That is the highest category. As to culpability, your actions were planned, repetitive and intended to cause Mr Dehany distress and included hostility based on his sexual orientation. I do not consider the fact that you are a member of the LBGTQ+ community means you cannot have acted with hostility based on Mr Dehany’s sexual orientation."

Reactions: 6
I just don't see what the long time of incarceration will achieve, constructively. A huge fine, restraining orders, some kind of online ban - sure, that would make sense. But what is supposed to be achieved constructively by locking the idiot up for several years? It won't 'correct' him, will it? It might make him re-emerge feeling like nothing is left and therefore he has nothing left to lose. What niggles at me is that there's hardly any reflection on what the prison system is for, how it works and how expensive and inefficient it currently is. People just say, 'Great, another one banged up,' and then they get on with their lives. What tends to be ignored is what happens next. What happens next, typically, is a huge amount of public money goes on a plan that doesn't work as a plan beyond the initial 'send him down!' Belfield needed to be made to stop what he was doing to certain individuals, I get that. But if it's 2022, about four centuries since the age of Enlightenment is supposed to have started, and still the best we can manage is to lock him up for quite a while, then we've not been thinking very hard for a hell of a long time.

Reactions: 3
I went and checked his Twitter thread and honestly, anyone supporting him outside of these crimes really needs to have a word.
In scrolling only back to early august he
(a) was impressed with Liz truss
(b) thought Liz Truss was terrible
(c) believed that increased gas/electric bills were a con like the pandemic
(d) was outraged the government weren’t doing more to help with increased gas/electric bills
(e) was sad about the Queen dying
(f) against the royal family spending money when gas/electric bills were going up even though they weren’t and it was just the corrupt mainstream media making you panic
(g) on the side of the royal family against Megan Markle

I understand it’s all a cash grab but you got to have logical consistency in your hatred or else you’re only going to attract the thickest of the thick or given the two subjects he stayed consistent on: homo/transphobia and racism, the proper bigots (see also: thick)

Reactions: 6
I went and checked his Twitter thread and honestly, anyone supporting him outside of these crimes really needs to have a word.
In scrolling only back to early august he
(a) was impressed with Liz truss
(b) thought Liz Truss was terrible
(c) believed that increased gas/electric bills were a con like the pandemic
(d) was outraged the government weren’t doing more to help with increased gas/electric bills
(e) was sad about the Queen dying
(f) against the royal family spending money when gas/electric bills were going up even though they weren’t and it was just the corrupt mainstream media making you panic
(g) on the side of the royal family against Megan Markle
Tbf, that menu of items doesn't sound too different from some presenters currently working on LBC radio.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s really really really difficult to become a barrister. Years of training, exceptionally high pass marks to achieve, even then having to be even better than all the other people who achieve the same and, of course, a small element of luck of it all coming together for you.

But hurhur, ‘hurty words’/whataboutpeados/thejudgewastooemotjonal’

bloody hell, he committed a crime that has a recommended sentence - it’s not been pulled out of the ether. Anyone who has spent any time, even on jury service, can tell you that’s just not how it works.
Grand please explain the Katie Price community service then!

He nearly caused one of the victims to take his own life this shows Alex Belfield even causes people to nearly take there own life because of the abuse he’s done to them
Don't remember any police report of this. A luvvie looking for some pity

Reactions: 1
Belfield deserved a big fine and community service not a 5 year jail term.

Reactions: 3
From the BBC News Website

Jeremy Vine Full interview with Victoria Derbyshire will be on Newsnight tonight at 10:30pm on BBC2
Vine admits that neither Belfield or anyone else approached him. It was all in his head, Belfield is serving 5 years because Vine let him into his head. Ever hear of block Jeremy?

Vine admits that neither Belfield or anyone else approached him. It was all in his head, Belfield is serving 5 years because Vine let him into his head. Ever hear of block Jeremy?
LOL. You're so naive. Grifters like Vine and his so-called comedian Brother feed off this tit.

• Wow
Have you just revealed that Tim Vine is his brother? I'm astonished. I didn't know this.
I know I'm being harsh on the Vine's ... and I know it's my issue ... but it winds me up a bit when people get access to a great education and then decide to just become meeja 'celebrities', it just seems such a waste. ps. Tim is very much a Christian .. Jeremy obviously isn't given that 'forgiveness' is a major tenet of that religion.

The other thing that irritates me about Jeremy Vine is that he consistently invites Mike Parry on his TV show. Mike has a history of bullying people online, has been sacked numerous times from jobs in the broadcast media, and is a drunk. It boggles my mind to invite someone like that onto his programme. It's hypocritical at best considering the bullyiny Belfield has done.

• Wow