Aldi & Lidl #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tried the ‘special guest’ triple chocolate blondie from Lidl bakery and it’s so good omg. Even my OH likes it and he doesn’t care much for sweet things! Gonna have to go and get another one over the weekend. How long do they keep the limited bakery items in??
Oh I thought it was a bit rubbish! 😬 But I was just getting over Covid so maybe my taste buds weren't all that.

Reactions: 1
Just tried the ‘special guest’ triple chocolate blondie from Lidl bakery and it’s so good omg. Even my OH likes it and he doesn’t care much for sweet things! Gonna have to go and get another one over the weekend. How long do they keep the limited bakery items in??
I bought three today. I've eaten one and I am trying to forget about the other two until tomorrow. They are hidden from my adult child who does not need to know these squares of lush exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bought three today. I've eaten one and I am trying to forget about the other two until tomorrow. They are hidden from my adult child who does not need to know these squares of lush exist.
I'll treble-down on the praise for the blondie.
I went in hoping to try the cheesecake brownie, but found that little treat instead.
It give me an excuse to go back again and try and get the elusive cheesecake.

I was lucky enough to have the cheesecake one and was looking for it again.

I like these star features. They're very enticing. My Lidl also had a rosemary & olive oil loaf as a special but I'm all about the brownies.

I nearl
I nearly bought one but bought a bagette instead will buy one of Its there next week.

Funnily enough I came back on this thread to say it's utterly foul. No flavour at all, just sweet. I was annoyed I didn't just stick with the ultimate Brownie

Funnily enough I came back on this thread to say it's utterly foul. No flavour at all, just sweet. I was annoyed I didn't just stick with the ultimate Brownie
Funny how different taste can be from person to person! I didn’t find it too sweet and it tasted lovely of vanilla. The cheesecake brownie I hated. Their normal-range ultimate brownie will always be number 1 for me. Bloody love them. 😆

Funny how different taste can be from person to person! I didn’t find it too sweet and it tasted lovely of vanilla. The cheesecake brownie I hated. Their normal-range ultimate brownie will always be number 1 for me. Bloody love them. 😆
Like you say about different tastes I bought the ultimate brownie for the first time last week and couldn't eat it, it was far too sweet for me but my husband liked the 1 and half he ate.

• Haha
The Aldi dupe for Ferraro Rocher are back in stock right now. Half the price and taste as good, if not nicer.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I tried it last night and wasn't particularly impressed 😅 Even texture-wise, it was more stodgy than anything

Yeah, I tried it last night and wasn't particularly impressed 😅 Even texture-wise, it was more stodgy than anything
These different opinions are only making me want it more!
Tried two Lidls today and no cheesecake brownie. The search continues.

These different opinions are only making me want it more!
Tried two Lidls today and no cheesecake brownie. The search continues.
Yeah, the cheesecake brownie was only limited time so I think the blondie has replaced it for now. My Lidl now keeps all the special bakery items in one cabinet and there was no label for the cheesecake brownie there

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else’s LIDL completely stopped selling broccoli? Bizarre I know but my local store hasn’t had any heads for weeks. Only tenderstem which is terrible value for money. Baffled 🥴 Obviously I can go to any shop for this but I hate traipsing around multiple places for one item. 😆

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else’s LIDL completely stopped selling broccoli? Bizarre I know but my local store hasn’t had any heads for weeks. Only tenderstem which is terrible value for money. Baffled 🥴 Obviously I can go to any shop for this but I hate traipsing around multiple places for one item. 😆
When I was in there last week they had loads, double packs and it looked a good colour compared to what I had bought from Aldi the day before.

I thought this a few weeks ago at my local one too but they'd just moved it somewhere else

I thought this a few weeks ago at my local one too but they'd just moved it somewhere else
Funny you should say that, I just found some organic ones today near the bananas…yeah that makes sense. They looked horrendous so I didn’t get one anyway.