Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
All the almond stuff is 50% off in my local aldi now.

No christmas pizzas left today so I need to hunt some more down! Tried the cinnamon butter knots after seeing them on this thread and omg 🤤

pecan

Chatty Member
Can anyone tell me what LIDL’s ‘takeaway’ range pizza is like? Got a coupon but I usually find pizzas from most shops to be horrid so don’t wanna potentially waste my money.

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
Are the garlic bread crisps supposed to be soft/bread like? My sister picked them up for me couple of weeks ago and only gave them to me yesterday so can’t work out if they’re supposed to be like that or they’ve gone stale. Still very nice either way and I’ll probably scoff the lot 😅

Carefree

VIP Member
I got another one today just because Lidl was nearby. They're not even being filled or toasted. Straight into my mouth and plans to take my dog for a very long walk over the weekend to off-set it 😳

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
My last little lot were ok, but I got some delivered from Tesco yesterday and had to bin them! They tasted weird and made my mouth go all weird and furry. Looked like they were going to be "good" ones as well - nice and big and crisp. These were green ones.
So weird! Maybe it’s a supply issue!

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Meh, I might just drink tea instead. I have a chocolate brownie and clotted cream to go with it.

Lidl seem to do wine, beer, cream liqueur and whisky.

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
My aldi says on the site its opening at 10 today, what's the likelihood they do early browsing?

Also am I likely to have to fight for a garden rattan sofa this morning?

Mamacita

VIP Member
Just been to Aldi and they had the skin serums, bha, face cream, and colour wow sprays but they didn't have the root spray or volumiser which is what I wanted 😅 typical 🤣 not even a label for it so I'm assuming my store didn't get it at all