Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notworthy

VIP Member
Just tried the ‘special guest’ triple chocolate blondie from Lidl bakery and it’s so good omg. Even my OH likes it and he doesn’t care much for sweet things! Gonna have to go and get another one over the weekend. How long do they keep the limited bakery items in??
Funnily enough I came back on this thread to say it's utterly foul. No flavour at all, just sweet. I was annoyed I didn't just stick with the ultimate Brownie

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I now have a Lidl next door to Aldi. I haven't been in it yet.
However I did get a large water butt from middle isle of Aldi for 32.99 today! I would feel I was being unfaithful if I went to Lidl now 🤣

Haven’t tried these but I bought some very berry flavour tea bags from Lidl , they had no flavour 😣 so I’ve been using 2 at a time and they’re not bad - might be worth a go?
Ooo good idea, maybe I should try them without milk too. I shall be back at some point with another review 😂

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Quick question. Is anyone aware of block mozzarella that you can grate yourself? Not the squidgy ball type. I've seen low carb recipes in America using it.

Mamacita

VIP Member
Are the colour wow dupes any good?
I've asked on another thread here before and someone said they like the spray dupe. I've got the original so might buy and see, but what I do want to try is the root spray and volumiser they're going to have and I'm not sure if they had those before

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
Has anybody seen the mini individual marzipan bars in either Aldi or Lidl? Like these from Lakeland but cheaper.
For some unknown reason my dad has decided that he no longer likes the usual log style but he did like the mini ones that I got from Lidl last year. Went to get them today and there wasn’t any in my local branch.
Although I did pick up some half price slippers and a cheese bake thing which looks delicious so it wasn’t a wasted journey

Attachments

Mamacita

VIP Member
A lot of places up the north east (well the ones in my area which I go to- lidl, aldi and Asda) have a person walking about holding the bags and won’t actually hand them over they make sure they swipe them on your machine first 😅 no pinching carriers around here
Same here in Aldi. My Lidl doesn't even have self service check outs 😅 in Asda you can still grab your own bags I think