Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
Yeah I am trying not to worry too much, just kicking myself that I didn’t pay for next day delivery instead. Posted it Monday first class but still not arrived. Hard to know whether it’s lost or just delayed which makes me anxious. I wouldn’t care if it wasn’t my passport! 🤦🏻‍♀️

ANYWAY back on topic! Grabbed a couple of the Bakewell blondies today, they look a bit underbaked I hope they’ll be nice! 🤞
Are you just checking on your passport update page? If so I really wouldn’t worry mine didn’t update for around 2 weeks, I actually got my new passport 2 days after them confirming they’d just received my old one 😅

pecan

Chatty Member
Plus the cutest Moomin biscuits!
Well now I need to go back tomorrow!! Whereabouts were these in your store? I hope I can find some. Was it a box or a tin or? I tried googling but can’t find anything. I’m obsessed with Moomins lol. I went in today but I forgot all about the Nordic week so just grabbed what I needed and left. One of the staff doing stock was doused in aftershave and I started having a sneezing fit. Embarrassing! 😆

Edit never mind I found a pic!! I hope I can get some!

Pissmist

I bought three today. I've eaten one and I am trying to forget about the other two until tomorrow. They are hidden from my adult child who does not need to know these squares of lush exist.
I'll treble-down on the praise for the blondie.
I went in hoping to try the cheesecake brownie, but found that little treat instead.
It give me an excuse to go back again and try and get the elusive cheesecake.

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
I got one of these on Friday As I thought it was one of my free bakery item offers. It wasn’t free and it was only ok. I am not a doughnut fan though.
I prefer a cronut to a doughnut, I dont really have anything to compare to because the lidl cronut is the only one I have tried. My son devoured his but hes a chocolate fan so anything chocolate will be a hit.

Lolly505

VIP Member
I’ve tried the Lidl and Asda version of the bueno spread. Honestly although it’s expensive the M&S one is definitely the best!
I've tried the Asda one which I didn't think tasted like Bueno but it DOES remind me of the filling in the Lidl almond praline Easter eggs!

Carefree

VIP Member
Got two Bakewell Blondies and I'm afraid it's not for me. Too sweet but also got the cheese pretzel rolls to balance it.

allaboutmoi

I saw a Facebook post recently of a jar of spread in Lidl that is the same as the creamy inside of a Kinder Bueno, has anyone tried it?? I friggin love a Bueno but my Lidl is the opposite direction to anywhere I really go and I don't want to make a trip to end in disappointment 😂
It’s the Italian version tye spread it’s just like Bueno in have had to hide it