Aldi & Lidl #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been told The Hazelnut One in Aldi is the Quality Street purple one.
Is someone having me on or is this true?

Reactions: 1
I got a free olive sourdough stick today with my Lidl card and the dog scoffed it while I was bringing in stuff from the car.

I was looking forward to that. Better get a decent offer on my Lidl card tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I noticed them advent calendars with 24 books in for children were reduced to £1.99 today and they had other nice books there too.

Reactions: 3
I noticed them advent calendars with 24 books in for children were reduced to £1.99 today and they had other nice books there too.
We stocked up on the Tom Fletcher books. We’ve borrowed them from the library previously and my boy loves them, they’re so good. A steal at £1.50!

Reactions: 4
I got lots of the lash serum and mascara yesterday. Not tried them yet. I also got the tub of primer cream and more of the peach CC serum… I always buy it when it’s in and use it every time I wear makeup.

Recommend the mini chocolate yule logs in the Lidl bakery.

Popped in for two things and spent £30, couldn’t resist lots of yummy Christmas food and some decent offers in the Lidl app like BOGOF chocolate orange.

Reactions: 6
Popped in for two things and spent £30, couldn’t resist lots of yummy Christmas food and some decent offers in the Lidl app like BOGOF chocolate orange.
I saw that this morning....being sceptical (it's a long time since I bought choc orange!) is the Lidl price comparable to other shops or have they upped the price?

I saw that this morning....being sceptical (it's a long time since I bought choc orange!) is the Lidl price comparable to other shops or have they upped the price?
I expected them to up the price but no they’re £1.50 each so worth it if anyones a chocolate orange fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I bought some of the cheaper chocs/sweets from Aldi to put in with presents for kids and I’ve ate them all 😂😂😂
The red packaged bars which are around £1 are actually really good, they have a Christmas theme on the bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bought some of the cheaper chocs/sweets from Aldi to put in with presents for kids and I’ve ate them all 😂😂😂
The red packaged bars which are around £1 are actually really good, they have a Christmas theme on the bar.
I did the same - bought those 5 small bars in a pack for about £2 in 3 different flavours and was pleasantly surprised how good they were so have to go and buy some more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Picked up my bogof Terry's choc orange today, along with my free lollys for spending £25. Best 2 days of the advent so far

Reactions: 7