Aldi & Lidl #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No gingerbread plaits in my nearest store, but they did have the marzipan ice cream. I also got the speculoos mince pies (these are very good) and amaretto mince pies. I also made the most of the middle aisle sale and got 2 jigsaws.. husband didn't realise about the sale so is thinking about going back to buy more jigsaws!

Reactions: 3
Can confirm that the pigs in blanket / turkey / festive pizza was fantastic! (I think it was Aldi). Very yummy indeed. Recommend it if they still have any stock!

Reactions: 2
Can confirm that the pigs in blanket / turkey / festive pizza was fantastic! (I think it was Aldi). Very yummy indeed. Recommend it if they still have any stock!
Lidly definitely has a version as I debated getting one today.

Reactions: 1
I got a few bits in the middle of Lidl sale and I'm impressed. Even got the dog some fancy treats which I may have to go back to stock up. Got a new lamp as well.

Reactions: 2
I got a few bits in the middle of Lidl sale and I'm impressed. Even got the dog some fancy treats which I may have to go back to stock up. Got a new lamp as well.
I actually had another look yesterday, and it seems like they are restocking too - not just getting rid of all the tat that they can't sell. I didn't buy anything else, but they had quite a few things that they didn't have the first time I looked.

Reactions: 3
What day does it end? I went to our new one yesterday and didn't get inspired by anything

Can anyone tell me if silent night (or whatever brand) heated blankets are in Lidl again at the moment? The soft throw ones, not one that goes on the mattress.