Aldi & Lidl #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidl had some scented tea lights (gingerbread and a couple of others I've forgotten) £1.99 for 36 which I thought was a good price.

I went in to look for one of those boot cleaners for my son's Christmas present but they didn't have any left unfortunately.

Also gutted I missed the Aldi make up. By the time I got to our local one all they had left was shade 6 foundations and concealers! No sign of the setting spray or anything hair related.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone found the Aldi dupe of Tom Ford Black Orchid I really wanted to try this but they didn't have it in any of the stores I've visited.

Lidl are doing 'surprise boxes' on their app...it looks like you can get different discounts each day

I tried the Aldi PIB pizza, it was nice! Although I need to go back in as it was marked 30% off and I got charged full price!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I had the Brie bacon and cranberry pizza from Aldi last night and if was delicious! Just needed some extra cranberry for dipping 😋 we are going to have it again Christmas Eve.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone tried their versions of Pepsi max? Not a fan of coke so like the Pepsi taste.

Reactions: 2
I tried the Aldi PIB pizza, it was nice! Although I need to go back in as it was marked 30% off and I got charged full price!
My husband liked it (I hate cranberry so didn't have any) and asked to get another but might get the brie and bacon one instead so I can have some. 🤔

Has anyone tried their versions of Pepsi max? Not a fan of coke so like the Pepsi taste.
It’s my ten year old’s favourite “treat” as he says it tastes just like real Pepsi. I prefer a Diet Coke so can’t give you an accurate description sorry but he prefers it to any other fizzy drink he’s been allowed 🤣

I had the Brie bacon and cranberry pizza from Aldi last night and if was delicious! Just needed some extra cranberry for dipping 😋 we are going to have it again Christmas Eve.
I don't eat meat on Christmas Eve but may get one for Boxing Day, instead of my normal roast.

Reactions: 1
Blooming love it. But posted the other week that the past few bottles I’d had were very vanilla tasting (maybe just me) but all seems good and the addiction to it continues! 🤣

Missed the word cranberry on the Brie and Bacon pizza - def no there then. :( Will have my usual sun dried tomato one.

Just spied whilst queuing
View attachment 2607220
Ahhh please let me know if this is any patch on proper disaronno if anybody tries it. I absolutely love disaronno and it’s probably the only alcoholic drink I have but it’s so expensive now.
---
Missed the word cranberry on the Brie and Bacon pizza - def no there then. :( Will have my usual sun dried tomato one.
Aww no! It didn’t taste very much of cranberry IMO the brie is defo the main flavour but if you don’t like cranberry at all then it makes no difference.

Reactions: 4
Who has tried the chocolate orange rocky road bites in aldi? Omggggg incredible
---
Also I’m interested to hear if anyone tried the knock off l’ocitaine almond oil bath range in aldi? Nearly bought it last week but seemed a bit pricey (although nowhere as dear as the real deal)

Hating the special buys no longer being online, usually get a lot more Christmas presents from there but ended up elsewhere this year

Reactions: 9