Aldi and Lidl #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the non aldi/lidl comment but the mojito can from Iceland is rather good and on a par with M & S in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
If any of you live near Blaby in Leicestershire they have lots of the new dupes in except for the bronzer

OMG I’ve just eaten a Lidl fake mint cornetto and it was SO GOOD. Six for £1.95. Just delicious - I cannot recommend them highly enough. I also got some caramel ones and my husband had one this afternoon and said it was so good.
Highly highly recommend.

Reactions: 9
Just had one of the frozen pastel de natas from Lidl. So good I’m gonna have to go back and stock up. So easy just pop in the air fryer for 10 mins and comes out lovely.

Reactions: 5
£5 off on £25

Open your Lidl plus app, go to More —> Redeem code and enter code RHS23 to get coupon for £5 off on £25 spend.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I popped into an Aldi in Shipley (near Bradford), next to McDonald's and near the railway station and they had the Boom Boom, eye palettes, concealer 4, 6 and 1 shades, setting spray and silk scrunchies, mens perfume. Can't remember what else but if you ask me it will jog my memory. Oh they had a lot of candles/diffusers.

Reactions: 1
I went to Tunbridge Wells Aldi today and they had nothing. No perfumes, no bum bum cream, no lip oil (which is what I really wanted!), no bronzer, no blush, no satin pillow cases. They did have the satin scrunchies but that was it :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Got the bum bum cream, the cashier was excited to see it as she’d checked stock before going on shift and couldn’t see it, but it wasn’t on the aisle with the new make up bits. She said everyone is raving about it. So worth a double check up and down the special aisles if you don’t initially spot it. No lip oil but I did get the silk scrunchies, which will be fab for my curly hair.

There where 2 open bottles in mine not sure if they where testers or someone opened them. The pink one was quite nice but I don’t really wear purfume.
There was everything but the Lip Oil in mine this morning (which is what I wanted) and loads of opened boxes of perfume where the box lids had been ripped off and bottles all over the place. Must have been left from yesterday. I did try one in a clear bottle and it was nice but by the time I got home it had worn off.
On This Morning they were raving about the bum bum cream in Aldi so don't think there will be much of it left after today.

Me too :)

Anyone else getting exhausted by Lidl's bakery spin wheel?

I still have to collect a doughnut, pain au chocolat, maple pecan plait and loaf of bread for free. It's starting to feel like a burden, not a treat.
I like that it’s something I’ll actually eat but it would be nice to have fruit on there as well. I haven’t tried the doughnut but the others freeze really well if you collect them and don’t want to eat them all in one go!

Reactions: 4
It's probably already been mentioned, but Lidl's Henry hippos are good Percy pig dupes...

Is anyone else excited about Aldi's peanut butter and chocolate cream drink?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.