Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are awful. They were out eating junk with lauren the other week. They sell people a plan they cantt even stick to.

Reactions: 2
I’m kind of new to her page, was that her house she put up the other day, it was massive. What does the baby daddy do for a living.

Reactions: 1
To be fair I don’t follow Chloe but Amy has been very open about not being on plan fully time. I think these diets are a nonsense but she’s lost her weight and is surely just maintaining or trying to now? You can’t stick to that plan forever

Reactions: 3
What is with the Christmas photo thing? I used to think it was quite funny and cool but I think its a bit cringe now and definitely try hard

Reactions: 3
Exactly I don’t follow her but someone I do shared it with 🤣🤣 emojis I honestly thought she was telling a story about her dv relationship but she’s now free from him. I did not think they were still together. The way she describes him is absolute text book dv she needs to get help asap otherwise she will end up another statistic

Reactions: 6
Felt conflicted by her stories too, I do actually like her.. kids are lush and she is funny but omg the relationship she has with the kids Dad Is not normal or ok is it? She thinks it is and she’s ok with it but I just felt sad for her tbh!

Reactions: 7
I think that story is a bit of a step too far in her trying to be funny!
I don’t even see the point in their relationship, apart from reproducing I don’t think they do anything together

Reactions: 8
I think that story is a bit of a step too far in her trying to be funny!
I don’t even see the point in their relationship, apart from reproducing I don’t think they do anything together
I think she tries very hard to be funny and go down the route of we don't get along and he's a piece of tit but I'm cool with it cause I give as good as I get. I know she's potentially making it seem more dramatic than it is but it just seems so exhausting and silly. Who could be bothered with that because you used chicken from asda. But then I think to myself she's an adult woman with 4 kids who calls her followers 'egg heads' or 'party people' and still thinks its funny 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I think she tries very hard to be funny and go down the route of we don't get along and he's a piece of tit but I'm cool with it cause I give as good as I get. I know she's potentially making it seem more dramatic than it is but it just seems so exhausting and silly. Who could be bothered with that because you used chicken from asda. But then I think to myself she's an adult woman with 4 kids who calls her followers 'egg heads' or 'party people' and still thinks its funny 🤷🏼‍♀️
This. I like her but its wearing thin. That story was too try hard. Her man is a pig by the sounds of it. Honestly cant figure out why they are together. Hes been like that for years so he won't change. He threw all her clothes away when they had an argument for goodness sake. The whole attitude with covid is wearing thin too. Shes comes across as so selfish and only bothered about herself, as long ad shrs ok the rest of the world foesnt exist.

The thing is, it’s one thing for her to say I give as good as I get. But the poor kids have to live in that angry tsunami. As PP says, they don’t seem to do anything together, he is literally just her baby daddy and pays her constant online shopping clothes bills.

The thing is, it’s one thing for her to say I give as good as I get. But the poor kids have to live in that angry tsunami. As PP says, they don’t seem to do anything together, he is literally just her baby daddy and pays her constant online shopping clothes bills.
Has she not said before her mum used to beat them up as kids and in her words is 'mental'. Her dad talks to her like crap too. I think it's just what shes used to. I do feel for the kids, they repeat everything she says.

Reactions: 6
I think she is with him for financial reasons. Or because he would make her life hell if she left

I find it laughable how she tells the kids off for swearing yet she swears in front of them?! As for her ‘relationship’ with the baby daddy it’s not a healthy environment for those boys to grow up in. The pair of them are setting a bad example